Chapter 8

We arrive in class and leo already sits in his seat staring at his phone with a smile. You sit down in your seat and glance over to his phone, trying to find out what got him smiling so brightly. As you catch a glance you see your phone number. Hes smiling at your phone number?Is it that special?But somehow it makes you also smile a little.As leo glances over to you and sees you staring at his phone, he blushes a bit and quickly turns his phone off. Silence. Neither off you says something which turns quickly into a awkward atmosphere. After a bit Leo decides to speak up.

Leo:..I hope you dont think im a weirdo now

He says laughing awkwardly*

Leo: Its just, I was happy to have got your number since you seem pretty nice

Y/n: No its okay, no worries, i just wondered why someone would be happy about having my number.
Not that im saying that you were happy, its just how i thou-

Leo:No youre right. Im happy that i got your number.

He says with a warm and soft smile, while staring at you. His face was a bit red, but he looked cute, you thought. As you stare back, you lose yourself in his eyes. After a few seconds, what feels like a decate, you smile and then turn away. You could feel your face flush a little. What is this? Why are you feeling likes this? While you try to find a answer you could feel someone stare at you again, Probably Ryan.
You ignore it and start focusing on your work.
After what seemed like forever, school was finally over. You pack your things and say goodbye to Leo walking out of class. As you walk out of the classroom, Ryan stands next to the door, looking at the floor. As he catches you in the corner of his eye, he looks up to you with a smile.

Ryan: Youre finished right? Lets walk together

Y/n: Oh sure, but i didnt know we had the same way?

Ryan: We dont have the same way~

Seriously? Sometimes you really wonder whats going on in his head. But you cant help but chuckle.

Ryan: Come on lets go

He says and takes your hand, starting to walk

It takes you off guard and you start walking, holding hands. Are we seriously holding hands right now...?! You could feel your face heating up as your heart beat also increases. You glance up to Ryan and see him looking down at you, smirking. It feels like hes teasing you, but if youre honest, you dont dislike it. You glance back down and continue walking, hand in hand. The whole walk youre both silent not speaking a word, but you also dont feel like you need to say something, you dont feel like this often with other people. Ryan suddenly stops walking and turns to you.

Ryan: We gotta separate here, i hope you dont feel too sad about it~

He says teasingly

Y/n: Oh no, what to do? I might start crying

Ryan chuckles and ruffles your hair

Ryan: Hm now i feel bad~, I'll make it up to you later, okay?

He says while smiling at you. You just chuckle and then part your ways. As you continue walking, you glance back at him, and as you do, your eyes meet.
You quickly look away and you could feel your heart beating faster again. A bit later you arrive at home and just straight walk towards your room laying down on your bed, closing your eyes. You think about what all happened today and as you do, you slowly drift to sleep.

(Tbh i dont really like todays chapter...buuuuut im too lazy to rewrite it so please deal with it^^ty!)