Chapter 3

Ryan quickly pulled away, and swung open the door next to you guys. He pushed you in and closed the door behind him, locking it. As you realize what just happened, you see his wide chest in front of you as he corners you on the wall.

Ryan: That was close

He says, running his hand through his hair,while glancing down to you.

Y/n: yes it was, how did you react so quickly?

Ryan: I guess i just didnt wanted to be interrupted with you, even though we kinda were

You blush a little at his words and quickly look away.
He noticed you were blushing and chuckled to himself.
He took your chin in his hand and made you face him.

Ryan: now we wont get interrupted anymore~

He said and leaned down closer to you.
You hesitate for a moment, but then you close your eyes. He smiles at your reaction.
You could feel his warm breath against your lips,which made you breath heavier. You body started shivering a bit, which he noticed.

Ryan:..if you dont want to we dont ne-

You cut him off by slamming your lips onto his. His eyes widden a bit in surprise, but he didnt mind it, in fact he loved it. He passionately kissed you back, placing his hand around your waist, pulling you closer against him. After a few secs, you break the kiss, trying to catch your breaths.

Ryan:..Didnt know you..had such a side on you, i like it~

He says smirking, while you blush a little, feeling embarassed.

Y/n: Sorry.. i dont know what got into me

Ryan smirks, as he takes your chin in his hands again.

Ryan: Its okay, since i'll be doing things much more intense

He says smirking

(Dayum🫣)