Volume 1: Back in Town

Start from the beginning

The Sentry stood over a man with purple, scarred skin. The villain weakly raised an arm into the air and was met by a punch, sending him further into the ground. The Sentry huffed, blowing his hair from his face, "I'm going to round up your goons. Stay put, alright?" He tapped the man on the cheek.

He was seconds away from taking off before the sounds of flight coming quickly towards him caused his head to snap toward the sound. Standing before him were three Superheroes, and he smiled, "Hello again." The three shared a look, Barbara speaking for them all, "You...recognize us?"

"I know things have changed since I left, but how could I forget? We can catch up later, but do you mind watching this guy for me?" The purple mass behind him weakly extended its arm, trying to crawl away. Sentry walked over, stepping on his outstretched hand, "I'll clean up his mess. I don't want him getting away."

"I don't think you'll need to worry about that..."

He laughed, "Yeah, better safe than sorry. Thanks, Barbs." He hovered off the ground, sending Wonder Girl a wink, "Really digging the red suit, Don." With that, he shot off into the sky. So fast, even Supergirl could barely process how fast he moved.

Supergirl zoomed over, taking in the broken heap of purple in the rubble, "Parasite. Sentry put the beatdown on you, huh?" Parasite coughed up a black liquid, "Go...fuck your face..." Wonder Girl laughed, slinging her arm around Supergirl's shoulders, "Wanna take him back to Stryker's? Me and Bats can help Sentry with the cleanup."

The blonde Kryptonian smirked, "You just want to get some more time Sentry." She pushed away from her raven-haired friend, doing her best impression of Sentry, "Oh Donna, that red suit is so...ravishing!" She pressed against the flustered Amazonian warrior, pursing her lips until she was pushed away. "You're unbearable!"

Batgirl sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Girls!" The two bickering friends turned to face her, "Let's focus on the job at hand. You can tease Donna later." This garnered a laugh from Supergirl and caused an even deeper blush on the face of one Amazonian heroine. "I'm more interested in how he knows you, 'Barbs.'"

______________________________

Sentry smashed another one of Parasite's clones, "God, how many of these little things are there?"

"You can cross a few more off the list."

Sentry turned, greeted by the sight of Supergirl and Batgirl kicking some serious clone ass. Instead of joining the free-for-all on the street, Sentry flew high into the air. He looked around the surrounding city, using his X-ray vision to scout out any signs of more clones. "It seems the last remaining clones have converged on this point!"

He glanced down, his eyes glowing a bright yellow before a beam was fired from his eyes. It struck home behind Batgirl, slicing a clone in half. Batgirl glanced over her shoulder and then upwards toward the approaching golden-haired hero, "Thanks for the save."

He smiled, grabbing a clone by the jaw and slamming it into the ground.

This continued for several minutes until the last clone was destroyed, courtesy of Supergirl.

The three heroes breathed a sigh of relief, looking around, surprised at the small amount of property damage. "You two did great out there." Sentry smiled, slapping a hand on both girl's shoulders. Supergirl smacked his hand away, "Oh no! We want answers!" Batgirl lightly jabbed her friend's arm, "Kara! Calm down!"