[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Who the fuck is Harru?"
Howl mutter before he then find a dagger flying right beside his face, it stabbed the ground, good thing it miss.

Howl quickly swerve his attention back onto Orion but he then saw a rush of dagger flying forward but luckily—CLANG—the artic wolf stepped forward with his claws clashing all the dagger away, it took a second for Howl to notice the coated claw in hard and sharp ice spike.

"Hey you! Come on! Get some good use of your Aimatos! Those blood of yours seems to be able to harden and boil at a time, why don't you try something with that?"
The artic wolf bawled before then he blast out a gust of freezing wind out of his lungs forward onto Orion's direction.

Orion quickly leap up with his booster to avoid the wind, his eyes went wide when he sees Howl's blood flying out in the tip on his finger and—BANG!

The blood hardens and sniped out of his finger tip, the blood flies at a ridiculous speed before it crushes Orion's hand with his attention being distracted.

"Got you!"
A smirk curved up on Howl's lips before whipping out a blood string followed by his leap forward, getting closer onto Orion.

Orion gasped as his booster flames up more to fly away but then—WOOSH—Howl's blood string catched Orion's leg, he swiftly arced his hand back to slam him onto the ground.

SMACK—The ground crushes up as his body slammed back into the ground, his throat rumbled out a growling but then it was interrupted by the freezing wind blowing up the fur on his body.

His body freezes in just a second with ice coating his whole body and before he even realize, the artic wolf's dashed up with his icy fist.

"Goodbye."
The artic wolf mutters before slamming his fist right onto Orion's stomach, Orion roared out an agony as he felt the excruciating pain as his now-solid body felt like it was about to cracked out.

"That actually works... Your body isn't actually a solid body... You are built with those odd substance, your body even cracked a bit when it was frozen... What are you?"
The artic wolf asked a question before whipping out his index, his claws freeze up into a spike. Everyone stares at both the artic wolf and Orion with their skeptical face.

BSSSHHH!
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

A rumbling sound roared down the sky, everyone panicked with their head arcing up to look for any threats.

BAM—A thumping sound of explosive follow up before shortly, a silhouette of a short haired woman peek through the sky with her rocket launcher—BSSHBOOM.

A rocket fired down into the hole, everyone quickly runs back along with the artic wolf dashes back with his palm touching the ground and—KSSH—the ground frost up a huge ice wall, huge enough to hold one massive explosion such as rocket.

KABOOM—the rocket blows up the huge ice wall into pieces as a huge smoke covers the whole place.

The woman fell down and land with a perfect landing, her lips curving up into a grin before she hop into the air.

"Atta boy! That's what Im talking about this big boy!"
The woman cheered up as she whipped out her pistol, Orion looked at her with frustrated expression before he sighed,