candy land

{... }

It has been a few hours since the elves incident and we have been walking for a few hours now.

Just as we were peacefully walking around, my stomach had to growl. Indicating that I was hungry, of course I will. With all the running I did, who wouldn't be hungry.

I can hear the elf who was walking besides me chuckle, making me glare at him. "Hey! How can you blame me! It's been a few hours since I last ate!" I huffed said that to him, even though I clearly knew he couldn't understand that well. But oh well, it'll be a good practice for my skill.

He just ignored me though and told me to stay still, well gestured for me to stay still and I gladly obeyed. Feeling too tired and hungry for even argue with him.

I stayed underneath a tree shade and watched him walk away with his bow and arrow ready.

'Hmm, I wonder what kind of meat he'll bring. And it's been a while since I last ate cooked food' I wiped the small drool from the  corner of my mouth as I thought of the cooked food he might try to bring.

{... }

It's been an hour now and the elf had finally returned. 'Finally! Your here!' I cheered to myself and watched as how he clean and cut the deer meat he found.

Minutes later, he was now roasting the meat and I waited patiently besides him. And while I was waiting, I couldn't help but think of the next floor.

'Well he leave this forest or stay here?' I looked at the elf besides me. My thoughts also began to wonder whenever the elf will stay or leave the forest.

I didn't notice that I was so lost in my thoughts that I barely noticed the meat was cooked, that was until the elf put it under my mouth.

I instantly snapped out of my thoughts and took the meat from him. After muttering a quite thank you, I began to eat the meat.

'Hmm, it's a little bland but it's alright' I thought and quickly gobbled up the remaining meat in front of me.

Once we were done eating, we both stayed their and digest out food. 'Hmm, I wonder where the door is?' I thought and stretched up my body.

"Hmm, maybe I should take a little nap" I muttered and quickly curled my body and closed my eyes, not noticing the elf look at me while I drifted to sleep.

[.... ]

I woke due to the relentless moving of my body. With a small displeased sound coming from me, I opened my eyes to see myself being carried by the elf.

"Uhh... Hi? Can you put me down?" I gestured to him to put me down and he was quick to understand. He gently put me down and I stretched my limbs before looking around.

But as I looked around, a strange marking on one of the tress. I quickly went to it and found out it was a door.

I let out a surprised screeched of some sort to gain the elf's attention. He furrowed his brows and quickly went over to me, seeing the door.

He grew confused at first before I gestured him to open it. He seemed reluctant at first but he eventually opened it.

As soon as he opened it, a sweet and enhancing smell came out from it. "Ohh, it smells sweet and yummy" I muttered and took a few steps forwards before stopping.

I looked back at the elf and tilted my head. "Well you go, or stay here?" I asked. He seemed to get what I said as it got him thinking.

'Hmm, I wonder what floor this will be next? It has a sweet smell coming from it' I thought before I heard shuffling from behind.

The elf smiled and took a step forwards, indicating that he was willing to leave this floor.

I let out a happy spider chirp and entered the door first, and he quickly followed. A white light surrounded both of us and we soon found ourselves in a new environment.

The whole land was made out of candy? I had to blink twice to see if it was real or not.

While I was surprised at this, the elf crouched down and touched the ground. He muttered something I couldn't understand but I decided not to mind it for now and continued to look around.

'I wonder what kind of monsters live here. Are they made out of candy too?' I thought and began marching forward. The elf shortly followed after and the two of us began our new adventure in this place.