elves

I woke up due to some footsteps near my home, I then heard rustling and murmurs. 'Huh?' I asked confused as I slowly raised up and looked around, only to stop when I saw several eyes looking at me.

'Ha? What the heck!' I jumped away from them and eyed them cautiously. "Wait, there not humans, they're elves!" I whispered in shock as I saw they're pointed ears.

As I watch them, they watched me too. 'Maybe I should just leave? Does this forest belong to them? Oh fuck, what if they own those deers I just a ate?' Several questions pop out from my mind.

"Yeah I probably should just leave" I muttered as I slowly backed away, only for them to take several steps forward.

Out of instinct and feeling slightly threatened, I opened my mouth and bared my fangs in warning.

This seem to make them stop as they looked at each other. They then began to speak to each other in a language I can't understand.

'Is this the language of this planet or it's just how these elves speak?' I thought as I slowly backed away.

'Okay, seems like I can leave now while they're busy talking to each other' I thought and turned around before I took running.

But before I can get far, another elf intercepted me. I bared my fangs at him but he just ignored it and turned to the other elves and said something before looking at me again.

'What the fuck are these elves talking about? And why can't they just leave me alone?! I never did anything wrong to them, erm.... We except for the killing the deer part but that was it!' I screamed in my head as I looked around and tried to find a way to escape.

But as I was thinking of a way to escape, a female elf approached and crouched near me but not to near just incase I tried to attack her.

She slowly held her hand to me and I looked at her in confusion and doubt. 'Um, what are they doing?' I thought to myself as she stopped her hand just inches away from my face.

'This lady knows I can just bite her right? So why the heck is she putting her hand so close to my face? Does she think I'm some kind of dog to just sniff it and let her pet me? Lady I'm a fucking spider, not a dog!' I turned away from her and looked at the other elves.

"Okay, they do all appear good looking but looks can be quite deceiving sometimes" I muttered as I looked for the best elf to approach.

'Hm, yeah your the most decent looking elf here so I'll trust you' I nodded to myself as I approached the elf.

Letting out what seemed to be the most convincing spider sound ever, he turned to me. He looked at me then at the other elves, then back at me.

He said something that I couldn't understand and turned his attention to his companions. 'Hey mister! Don't just ignore me here, I personally approached you so at least pay some attention to me will you?' I thought with a huff.

'System, is there a skill that will allow me to understand every language here?' I called out to the system.

[ "yes there is. Do you want to spend 200 points in order to learn it? ]
{ points :210 }

" yes!" I said and I heard a ding and a screen pop out in front of me.

{ new skill learned : language translator }

I then looked back at the elf who was still talking to the other elves. Even though I have the new skill, I still can't understand what they're saying.

I can only understand a bit, like. "This spider" "Deer" "keep" "upset" and other easily words.

'Soo, I'll just have to listen to them more for my skill to upgrade then?' I thought and looked back and forth between the elves.

The one I choosed seemed to be displeased with the one he was talking too. You can literally see it in his face.

He then suddenly gestured to me, making me instinctively flinch. 'What? What the heck did I do?!' I looked around and saw that the other elves were also slowly getting displeased with the one I choose.

'Uhh, did I choose the wrong elf or what?' I I thought as I saw the elf suddenly pulled his bow and arrow.

I followed on who he was pointing it at and was kinda shock to see another elf with her bow already aimed at me.

I let out a violent hiss at her, I bared my fangs as I slowly backed up. I can see that the elf was also slowly backing away until he sprinted away with me hot on his heels.

'Great, now I'm gonna have elves chasing and hunting me around. What a wonderful day' I rolled my eyes as I followed the male elf closely as we ran through the forest with the other elves behind us, saying words that I can't understand.

"Well, my little adventure here only got much interesting" I grumbled as I dodge an arrow. "Fuck this!" I cursed out as the elf shot an arrow back at them.

'Yeah, that's it elf boy. Shot right back at them!' I cheered on him as our continued on.

.....