“We will contact him soon” Dev patted Raunak's shoulder and he smiled in return.

“Thank you so much for taking care of her. If you didn't notice her, we don't know what will happen to her.” Samaira said joining her hands and Raunak held her adjoined hands, shaking his head.

“I should have informed you all earlier. But I was too shocked at that time to inform you.”

“Thank you beta” He turned to Maheen's voice from behind and smiled at her.

“She is like my sister. I can't see her suffering, the way I saw today. She was in so much pain. Please take care of her and if possible ask her to tell everything to you” Raunak said and Maheen nodded her head.

“I should leave”
Maheen noticed the longingness in his eyes when he asked for leave , looking at Divya's direction, while the girl was crying.

“Divya…  go and see off Raunak” Maheen words made Divya stop her crying and she nodded her head, leaving with Raunak.

~♥~

Divya just hugged Raunak as soon as they reached the lobby and he smiled, patting her head.

“She will be good in sometimes” Raunak said, kissing the top of her head and she looked at him, with so many emotions carrying through her eyes.

“It's okay. I know what she meant for you. I can understand '' He said, wiping her tears with his fingers and then placed another kiss on her temple while she stood on her tiptoes and cupped his cheeks to smash her lips with him.

Raunak was taken back at first but composed himself and garlanded her waist with both hands, lifting her up in the air.

“Thank you” She mumbled, kissing his neckline.

“That's not needed. Take care of her. She is too innocent for this world” the scenario flashed again and he shook his head to get rid of it.

“She didn't let us doubt for once about her condition.”

“She is the strongest. More than you Divi” He pinched the top of her nose and she smiled.

“That she is. I knew it from the beginning.”

“I should leave now. It's getting dark and cold. You go inside.” Raunak pulled the cap of the hoodie she was wearing over her head.

“Only home, no club and all” Divya said pulling his cap too, over his head and he chuckled.

“Jaisa aap kahe milady”
(As you say Milady) he pecked her lips before heading towards his car and left, waving at her.

~♥~

“So this all happened three years back when you three went to visit your parents” Dev said to Maheen, who nodded her head and looked down.

“Who is with Rooh?” Divya asked, coming inside the hall where everyone's present except Rehana and Abhimaan.

“Abhi bhai is with her. She is still unconscious. We called Dr. Rahel Khanna, he said that she will be okay within few hours” Ayaan replied and Ishani brought a tray of juice for everyone.

“So…  Rehana did not even tell you two about her condition?” Samaira asked and Maheen shook her head as no.

“Badi maa i should also leave. Maa must be worrying for Rehana.” Vihaan got up from the couch followed by Hiya and others.

“Yes Beta…  please come once again with Meera ji” Maheen said wiping her tears and Vihaan left followed by Hiya, when Samaira asked her to.

~♥~

“Can we go upstairs? To see her” Divya pleaded and everyone nodded.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

A little bit short chapter.
Please manage with it.
Maybe next update will be on Sunday.
Shower your love by voting and commenting.
Do not forget to share the story with other.
And are you guys checking the reels on them in Instagram?

Stay Tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay Tuned Thank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋