¢hptr63 : 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"What did Ukai-san mean by one week?"

"Hm?" she came out of her thoughts and looked at him puzzled.

He actually found that puzzled expression really cute, especially on her usually sharp features it just intensified the cuteness.

"Yesterday, you were really nonchalant about him finding out, until he said that."

She slumped her forehead against his shoulder with her mouth in a sad and frustrated upside-down v, "Don't remind me... meat buns... no meat buns, or curry buns, for a week... and I can't get it any other way because he knows all my friends."

She was fine up until a second ago, now she looked like a skeleton.

"You really like it that much?"

She stood up again, tears still lining her eyes, depressed, and nodded. "It's my drug." She said in complete honesty.

He laughed turning his head away, "Nice to know you're built differently."

"It's not funny!" she whined with closed eyes.

"I got extra practice too. I wonder if being a coach gives him extra personal privileges too, last time he abused his power I had to do forty more receives."

"Oh right I did hear about that from Ennoshita-san later. He didn't have to do that though. And I'd take practice over this any time if I can."

"You don't sound like you mean it. How cruel. Who am I right now? Your pupil or your boyfriend" he held their joined hands up with a sarcastic smirk, "Are you sure you should be holding hands with me then, coach?"

She jerked tensing up at that, her mind doing a backflip. The whole sentence was just wrong, in so many ways, not to mention the tone of his voice sounding like the honey of his eyes.

He was teasing her on purpose to see her reaction and she knew that which made it worse for her, for a reason she didn't understand.

"T-That's no-t-" she stuttered and exhaled deeply as he raised an eyebrow. She then leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth while squeezing his hand in hers lightly, "now I wouldn't do that to my pupil would I..." As she looked at his eyes she had an idea, "honey" she smirked slightly.

His eyes turned to saucers, "Wha- Y-" he narrowed his eyes pursing his lips mumbling something to himself. Her saying that with a smirk and looking pretty with the sun shining on her from the front did so many things to his heart.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "What are you mumbling about?"

"Nothing."

Surprisingly he didn't do anything else. She braced herself for some rebuttal and another nickname, but nothing happened.

That was strange.

She had some sort of ominous feeling but shook it off.

Guess it was her win...?

◂◊◎◊▸

Or not...

Later at lunch while she was about to press the button for the drink at the vending machine,

"Not that baby dear, the strawberry" the voice said low and smooth in her ear. Nanami tensed up when she could feel the body warmth right close behind her but not touching. It tingled. Every part of her felt like it was gently zapped. A hand guided her to the said drink, pressing the button.

She processed the words while Tsukishima took his drink from the slot in the vending machine. Nanami blew a fuse. She turned her head around immediately to face him and he kissed the corner of her mouth and turned to leave with a thanks and a hot smirk.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɪss (ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴏᴄ)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें