Chapter 9 : Compliment

All the boys had already left for the beach and all the girls now made their way to the beack down the hill. Laughter filling the space, clicking pictures and hyping each other on how sexy they look in the bikini.

All the girls were talking with each other but daisy noticed stella who was least interested in the talks and was in her own world.

She thought maybe she was feeling left out so she called her, "hey stella !! Come on let's take a group photo !!" She said grabbing stella's attention.

Stella went towards the girls smiling a little and clicked a picture as they reached the shore.

All the boys stopped in what they were doing and looked at the girls. Some of them whistled in a flirty way making the girls laugh. Liam winked at ariel who winked him back laughing. Kai was already surffing on the sea waves with only his swim trousers on.

Stella went for tanning, liam went to surf too and the others went to play volley ball expect lucas.

"Hey daisy. Let's go !!" Ariel said grabbing diasy's hand. "Wait, but let me remove my cover up !!" She said making ariel stop in tracks.

"Okay, i am going in. You come on in too." Daisy nodded as ariel rushed towards the sea. She remived her cover up and threw it on one of the chairs grabbing attention of two pairs of eyes. She started applying sunscreen on her body when lucas mdd her way towards her.

She looked up locking a piece of hair behind her hair that was teasing her eyes and said, "hey !!"

"Going for a swim ?" He aksed folding his arms across his torso which grabed daisy's attention but quickly shifts her eyes back to his face.

"Yeah, haven't had a dip in a long time !!" She said applying the last bit of sunscreen on her hands looking at lucas smiling.

"Well btw i must say you nice..." He said gesturing his hands towards daisy who was caught off guard on hearing the sudden compliment.

Lucas widened his eyes as he just realized what he had said and tried to correct himself panicking, "oh, i didn't mean it that way.... i mean..." he said trying to frame his sentence again.

Daisy just laughed at his panicking state making lucas' ear turned red, "i get it. I get. Don't worry !!" She said laughing. They both talked a little about some random stuffs while laughing.

A pair of eyes from far away fom them was eyeing at daisy laughing throwing her back as lucas said something. Ariel called out diasy's name from the sea as she excused herself from lucas and went towards her friend ariel.

"Sorry that I interrupted your moment with lucas but your friend here was alone, you know ?" Ariel said splashing water at diasy with voice filled with sarcasm.

"Shut up !! There was no moment going on !!" Daisy exclaimed getting into the warm water explanning herself.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night !!" Ariel said rolling her eyes.

"Hey !! Look, don't turn around but liam is looking at you." Daisy said, whispering to ariel who did the total opposite of what daisy said and snapped her head back. She waved at liam who called her to join him in surffing. She looked at daisy with pleading eyes. "Now who's leaving me alone ?" Daisy said rolling her eyes.

"I will surely pay you back, love ya !!" Ariel said swimmning over to liam. Now daisy was left alone as she relaxed lying on the sea waves that were glistening by sun.