Chapter 4 : The guides

"Guys, can you hear the sound ?" Matt said, his eyes searching for the source of sound.

Before anyone could figure out the sittuation two ATV's rushed down the hill from the green forest and pushed breaks in front of the group splashing some sand as the tires dig into it while doing so. A man and a woman in their thirties got out from the ATV's.

"look who we have here, handsome boys and pretty girls !!" The man said, rubbing his hands looking at the group in front of him.

"Sorry guys. He gets cheesy sometimes. Can't do anything about it !!" The woman said, removing her cap that she was wearing. The group laughed on hearing the couples banter.

"My self melissa and this my husband henry." She introduced herself and henry waved at the group smiling.

"We are also your guides for the rest of your trip here !!" Henry added, showing his cap of the guide. The group then introduced themselves to the guides.

"We hope you didn't face any difficulties reaching here." Melissa said, looking at the boat they came here in. It was not in the best condition.

"Oh NOT at all." Ariel said, dramatically emphazing on 'not'. The group laughed while the guides were dumbfounded. "She had motion sickness the whole way." Daisy said, explanning to melissa.

"Oh dear !! Then you should have your lunch by now and rest a little." Melissa said, looking at the poor girl's condition.

"Definitely !! Let's go !!" Ariel said grabbing daisy's hand getting ready to sit on the ATV.

"But our luggage ?" Daisy aksed, pointing at the boat as their luggage was still in it.

"Don't worry, girls. Your luggage will reach your tent soon. You have the name tags on it, right ?" Henry aksed to which diasy nods.

"Sweetie, sorry to say this but this ATV is for one person" melissa says to ariel who already made herself comfortable on the ATV.

"Oh, is it ?" She said getting uspet.

"But I had motion sickness, remember ? I don't have energy to walk." She said slowly acting sick.

"Oh, yeah right..." melissa says and thinks before a moment and speaks, "do you even know how to drive an ATV though ?" She asks ariel who looks at the ATV and hesitantly says, "i guess i will figure it out."

"Go ahead then." Melissa says as she hands over the helmet to her.

"You guys go first I will come behind you." She says wearing the helmet. Henry goes first with his ATV and is follwed by melissa and the group walking on foot.