Chapter 1 : Permission

"Dad please ?" The girl whined showing puppy eyes to her dad who wasn't even budging.

"Mom !!" She called out to her mom for help who looked at her daughter yearning and spoke, "let her enjoy honey. It's just matter of few days."

"But there are too many boys going with her !!" Her dad spoke being protective of his daughter.

"Oh common on dad as if you weren't the one who forced me to get along with them in the childhood. They are your friends' sons and we are friends from childhood and after all ariel is coming with me !! " she spoke stumping her feet desperate to convince her dad.

"Daisy, you don't understand. It's different now. You were a child back then, and now you're a young, beautiful girl," her dad spoke, sipping tea at the table.

"Well, thank you for calling me young and beautiful, but..." Before Daisy could complete her sentence, Dean came from his room, fixing his suit sleeves and sat at the dining table.

Dean chimed in, supporting his dad's perspective, "Dad is right, Daisy. I know a guy's intentions better than you, and let me tell you, their intentions are anything but good," he said, looking towards his dad, who gave him an approving nod.

"Dean, shut up. You're not helping," Daisy spoke, folding her arms across her chest. But her lips twitched up when a mischievous thought came to her mind.

"Dad, do you remember when you and Mom went out for an office party?" she asked sweetly, resting her chin in her hands, while Dean's eyes widened, realizing what she was about to reveal.

"That day, Dean bought a..." Before she could complete her sentence, Dean stuffed a piece of bread in her mouth.

"Dad, you should let Daisy go. She's big enough to protect herself. After all, they won't be alone in the camp. There will be guides and other people too," he nervously gulped, looking at his dad, who seemed suspicious of the sudden change in his son's behavior.

Daisy nodded her head excitedly, "Yes!! There will be many other youngsters in the camp with us, and of course, the guides."

"Then I have one more reason not to send you to the camp. You don't know how the other youngsters are. It could be dangerous," he said, eating breakfast. Daisy looked at her mom, feeling upset.

Her mom glared at her husband for making such an excuse. "This is too much, David! That doesn't make sense at all. Let. her. go. And if you're not going to give her permission, then it's okay. My permission is enough," she said, shrugging off. Daisy smiled and nodded, giving a thumbs up to her mom.

David shifted his eyes towards Dean, who mouthed a 'no.' He sighed, thinking once again, and finally said, "Okay, you can go." He agreed.

Daisy's eyes lit up, and she stood up from the chair, hugging her dad from behind by the neck. "You are the world's best dad!" she said, smiling excitedly.

"And who convinced him ?" Her mom said, fake glaring at her daughter.

"You are the world's best mother !!" She went towards her mother, hugging her too.

"What about me ?" Dean spoke, looking offended. Daisy playfully stuck her toungue out at him before running off to her bedroom.