Chapter 8 : My toast !!

Daisy got ready quickly as ariel had already left for breakfast, wearing a yellow sundress reaching her thighs. Applying sunscreen, a little bit of blush on the cheeks, a lipstick and perfume. She let her hair remain down. And went outside were everyone was eating breakfast.

"Good morning !!" She said to no one in particular as they wished her back smiling. She went over to the open kitchen to make toast and coffee for herself, "guys, does anyone want toasts ? I am making it for myself." She asked looking over the table.
"One for me !!" Luna said, smiling at her.

"One for me too !!" Liam spoke stuffing eggs in his mouth. She gave them a thumbs up.

She placed her plate on the table passing over toasts to luna and liam. And again went back to the kitchen for her coffee which she forgot there. She came back and was about to sit down on the chair. When someone took the piece of toast from her plate and took a bite out of it. She snapped her head as fast as she could to catch the culprit.

Kai. His hairs were wet as he had just taken a bath and a towel was hanging around his neck. Daisy looked at kai with widened eyes as he took a bite out of it, "hey, that was my toast !!" She exclaimed standing up annoyed at kai for eating her toast. Kai just shrugged it off. As she glarred at him angrily.

"the girl who was shy yesterday turned into a wild cat all of a sudden." Nova said laughing at daisy while she was glarring.

"It only takes her twenty-four hours to spend time with a person to show her real colours." Aaron said adding fire to the fuel. Daisy glarred at him harder and he quickly went again to eating his breakfast.

She again turned her face towards kai, "and you make me a toast. Now." She said folding her arms across her chest. Trying to show dominance which she was failing at cutely. Kai shrugged making her even more angry while the rest of the group laughed.

Before kai could reply a plate filled with toasts was placed infront of daisy by someone, "here, have it." Lucas said pointing at the plate.

"Oh, thank you lucas. You are so sweet, unlike somone." She said, side eyeing kai who rolled his eyes sitting besides while lucas chuckled taking a seat.

She took a bite of the toast and sipped coffee, "what are we going to do today ?" Liam asked resting his face in his chin.

"There are no particular activities that we are doing today. You can do swimming, surffing, play volleyball or just tan and click pictures on the beach." Henry replied.

Everyone started whispering among themselves as to what activities they will do.

"Who wants to play volleyball ?!" Sebastian aksed everyone enthusiasticly standing up.

Lucas, Matt, aaron, damien, nova, luna raised their hands exictedly. Sebastian looked over to stella raising his eyebrows, "I will just tan." She replied lazily.

"Kai and liam are going to surf, right ?" He asked guessing. "Ofcourse !!" Liam replied fist bumping kai.

Now everyone eyes were on daisy and ariel, "we are gonna swim !!" Daisy said looking at ariel who nods with her.

"Mom, were did you put my swimsuit ?! I am not able to find it anywhere !!" Daisy asked her mom on the phone frustratedly.

"It's in the black bag. Check once again properly." Her mom replied remember where she had kept her swimsuits.

"No, it's not there !!" Daisy replied once again looking in the black bag.

"Wait, let me go to your room. You must have forgotten it here. You were trying to squish chips packet in your bag, remember ? You must've accidentally took out the swimsuits !!" Her mom said going over to her room from the other side.

Whil daisy tried to remember when had she done that her mom gasped, "see !! I told you !! Your swimsuits are lying under the bed !!" Daisy's eyes widened as she smacked her head.

"What will I do now ? Mom !!" She whined sitting on the bed disappointed.
"You can fit ariel's size wear her costume or buy a new one." Her mom suggested.

"Mom, I don't think there are any shops for 'swimming wear' here.." she said as she had no idea whether there would be a swim wear shop anywhere here.

"Okay anyways, I will wear ariel's swim wear. Bye !!" She was left with no option.

"Do send me pictures, okay ?! Bye !!" Her mom cut the call.

"Why does it look like some thief was trying to steal your bags ?! Look at the mess you created daisy !!" Ariel said coming out of the bathroom wearing a cute yellow floral bikini.

"I forgot my swimsuits !!" Daisy said annoyed by herself.

"Girl, just wear one of mine !! I have around ten of them !!" Ariel send opening her bag full of bikinis.

"Are you planning to sell those here ?" Daisy said going to look at her collection of bikinis. Ariel laughed, "that's a great idea !! I should trade bikinis with the girls here !!" Daisy rolled her eyes going through ariel's bag.

"Give me one which is less revealing." She said sighing sitting down on the bed and looked at her friend who went to brush her hair in front of the mirror.

"Look for yourself daisy. Wear whatever tou want. There are so many options !!" Ariel said now putting screen on her face.
Daisy want through ariel's collection and picked decent black one piece bikini with a thin strap on one side and cut on the waist.

She came out of the bathroom wearing the bikini that fits her perfectly. Ariel whistles hyping up her friend who laughs at her silliness. Daisy let her hair down, wore sunglasses and threw on a white net cover up on herself. Both of the friends going out of the tent.