08

one month later...

"Aye D get up you gotta visitor." One of the police officers said to him.

D tossed in turned in bed before really getting up
to process the words he just heard.

He wondered who was there to see him cause him and kelani haven't been talking. He was honestly cool on it cause she been ghosting him like crazy. He would always have to reach out to her.

He knew it was one of her niggas on the side is making her real happy right now to be treating him the way that she do.

But D is honestly letting her have her fun for now so he wasn't really tripping but the other half of him was going crazy not being able to talk to her.

He finally rose out of the bed and put on his little slippers they had got for him.

"You know who it is?" D asked him as they started walking making their way into the visitors room.

"Nah it ain't shawty tho it's an nigga." The guard told him.

He just simply sighed hoping it was Kelani but it wasn't.

"Wassam bro you good?" D said as he walked over to his brother to dap him up.

D and his brother was pretty close he trusted his brother with his life and vice versa. Trey simply just didn't come to visit him but he made sure it was money on his books and they talked on the phone.

Trey didn't like seeing D in prison so that's why he didn't come see him. But he had some tea he needed to spill and he knew would wanna hear this in person.

"Shit i'm straight big bro you good? How you holding up?" Trey asked D. D simply just nodded.

"Shit good ready to come out this bitch tho. So wassgood? Cause i know you ain't come to see an nigga to chat." D said causing both of them to laugh.

Trey simply shook his head before he started back talking.

"You done talked to sis?" Trey asked him causing D to sigh.

"Nah you still been doing what I asked you?" D replied.

D had trey watching kelani for him, nothing bad just have him drive past her house a few times a day just to see if she was at home.

"Yeah she ain't been at home like at all in a few weeks. She been staying with sum nigga he got hella money cause it's a big ass house." Trey told D as a mug appeared on his face.

"The fuck you mean she been staying how you know this?" D asked him.

D was real hot about the news he was hearing but what did he expect he did say she could do her but he ain't think she would do this.

"Man you know she got my shawty in her close friends. She been posting hella shit about this nigga." Trey said before pulling out his phone to show D.

"Aye man ion wanna see that shit cause this shit got me hot ian lying." D said before getting up letting the guards take him back to his cell.

Once D made it back to the cell he was lowkey hurt. He didn't know how to feel about the news he just heard. His mind was on Kelani so bad he just wanted to hear her voice.

"D you got a call on phone 6." An officer said opening up the cell so D could go to his phone call.

D took a deep breath before holding the phone to his ear.

"Yea?" He said waiting for the person to respond.

"Emariii i miss you so much." Kelani said drunk as ever. But she really did miss him, it wasn't her intentions to ghost him for a month. She was just too caught up with Key.