05

next day.

Kelani moved in her sleep as her phone started to ring. She let out an deep groan before picking up the phone seeing it was D calling.

"Hello?" She said lowly indicating that she was still sleepy and was most likely going to go back after this call.

"I'm sorry baby ian mean to wake you up. But you can come at 11 just come to the visitation center with your stuff. You can bring a bag and shit bring whatever you want baby." D said so ready to spend time with her.

"Okay baby I will see you then I love you." She said lowly.

"Alright fat ma get your rest baby I love you too." He said before hanging up. After he hung up Keke checked the time seeing it was 6 in the morning.

She tossed her phone on her bedside table before going back to sleep.

After four more hours of sleep, Kelani was up and ready to see Q. She was currently packing for her one night stay. Making sure she grabbed enough blankets and pillows for the both of them.

She also had to stop by Walmart and grab a few things as well so she was kinda rushing.

Daquan texted her every minute of the hour saying how ready he was to see her pretty face but she was just as excited as he was.

She just wished they would have started doing this when he first got locked up cause she would come every time.

Once she finally got everything packed she headed to her car and put her bags in the back seat.When she got settled in the car she immediately pulled off and was headed to Walmart.

She made it to walmart in about 15 minutes she hopped out the car and headed in. She was going to pick up some snacks and drinks for the night.

She even thought about doing a game night with him. When she got done getting all his favorite snacks and some for her, she headed to the board game section.

She grabbed a thing of uno cards and a few board games like monopoly. Connect 4 she decided she wanted to end the night with a murder mystery game. Before he did get locked up they would look at the murder channel on television.

They both swore they were some detectives.

Once she grabbed the remainder of games she thought they were going to play, she went to the self checkout and scanned all the items before paying.

When she headed back to the car it was almost 11 then. Since the visitation center wasn't that far from walmart it only took her 10 minutes to get there.

She rushed and grabbed her things cause she didn't want him to think she wasn't coming. But he knew she couldn't never be on time for anything so he was expecting her to be a little late.

She stepped inside the building and her two favorite guards were on duty.

"Damn it's just for a night you act like it's a whole week." One of them said as they scanned through her bags making sure she didn't carry any weapons or anything.

"Well I wanna make sure I enjoy this night with my man. Where he at?" Keke asked them.

"He should be on his way down, they gone come pick y'all up from here and take y'all to the houses they got on the jail ground for over stay visits.

Ke simply just nodded as she sat down waiting for them to bring D in so she could see him.

At the jail in Atlanta they do over stay visits for prisoners that have been there over a year. It's only for one night but at least they get to see their families for a whole 24 hours.