02

2 weeks later..

Kelani was in her car listening to light music as she made her way to the correctional facility to go see Daquan.

She already knew when the visiting hours and days were cause she would come see him if she wasn't busy. Since it was the weekend now she had did all her orders and sent them off.

So she was free for today and she was glad of it.

She parked her car in an empty parking space and got out locking her doors making sure she had everything before walking in the building.

"Hey ke." The guards said once she made her way to them. She kinda grew a bond with all of them. They were cool people and always made sure to look out for Q.

"Hey y'all how are y'all it's been a minute." She said while one of them started to scan her.

"Good so glad you came to see that nigga. He been getting on our nerves real bad." She started laughing and shaking her head.

"Y'all leave him alone." She laughed once they said they was so ready for him to get out of here.

She walked to where he was at as he had his head down on the table as if he was going to sleep.

"If you finna go to sleep I can leave." She said as she started standing beside him smacking her lips.

"Wassup baby." He got up from table and they shared a long hug.

"I missed yo fine ass." He pecked her neck a few times before gripping her ass in his hands making her smile.

"I missed you more handsome." She held his face in her hands as they held eye contact. "You gone give me ah kiss?" He licked his bottom lip before biting it. Making her want to melt in his arms.

"Stop you know we can't do all that." She pushed away from the hug but he held her close not letting her go.

"Just one please?" He held his index finger under her chin making her look up at him.

She had a big smile before pecking his lips quickly a few times before pulling away to sit down at the table.

"You smell good and look pretty." He complimented her as she smiled. "Thank you boo how you been holding up?" She reached over the table and grabbed his hand rubbing them softly.

"Shit i've been straight just tired of the same shit you know? tired of being in here." He bought her hand to his lips leaving a soft kiss on it before rubbing it.

"It won't be too long baby just stay prayed up." She grabbed his face wanting to kiss all on him so badly.

"Appreciate it baby thank you fa being hea fa a nigga. We gone lock this shit down when i get out." He said licking his lips. "C'mere." He wanted her to come sit next to him.

She rolled her eyes before sitting next to him. "Damn it's like that? What nigga got you acting salty towards me?" He said looking over at her.

"Daquan don't start it's nobody." She said rolling her eyes.

"Unlock yo phone." He said as she held her phone in her hands cause he couldn't hold it so he had her go through it everytime she came to visit.

But of course she would delete everything before she came and he already knew that. So he had some of his people watching her for him.

"D why it's nothing in here." She sighed before trying to put her phone back in her pocket.

"I'm bout to beat yo ass unlock yo fucking phone." He held a mug on his face, cause he knew she was hiding something. Then he looked behind him to see if a guard was watching.