01

"Thank you so much.Bye Bye." Kelani said as she hung up the phone. She was on the phone with one of her hair vendors.

She had just got a ton of orders coming in and she needed to stock up on her hair supplies. She had been selling hair and cosmetics products for about a year or so and she loved everything about it.

She loved getting free bundles for herself cause who  doesn't like free hair?

It also brought her some type of joy being able to look at different reviews of how much people liked her hair from across the world.

She was currently in her office at her warehouse. She had came about 2 hours ago to pack up a few orders that needed to be sent off by the end of the week.

But stopped when she didn't have something's for some of the orders so that's when she took the call.

She decided to send an message to her customers to let them know some products were out of stock and would be available real soon.

After sending the message she got up from her office desk and left out of the warehouse. She had an couple of workers doing a few things there so she didn't need to lock up just yet.

Once she got outside she got in her mercedes-amg gt coupe. She had purchased the car when she was 19 once she saved up for it. And have been in love with it every since.

When she got settled in the car she decided to call her sister. Her sister was 3 years old then her but they were close as ever like they were born twins.

"Hey sissy." Sky said when she answered. "Hey boo what you doing?" Keke said once she set her phone on the carplay.

"Nothing at mama's you coming over?" She asked.

"If she cooked I am." Keke replied causing her sister to laugh.

"Duh girl why you think i'm over here." Both of the girls started to laugh before ending the call. Kelani played some soft music until she made it to her parents house.

After an good 15 minute drive she had arrived at her parents house. She grabbed her phone and charger but hopped out the car locking the doors.

She unlocked the house door before walking into the living room seeing her mama and sister.

"Mama you finished cooking?" Keke said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Damn hey i'm doing good thanks for asking." Her mama said while Keke fixed her an plate. Her mother did steaks with loaded shrimp potatoes.

While her plate was in the microwave warming up. Kelani went into the living room and sat right beside her mama. "Hey mama how you doing? How was your day? girl you look good when you get your hair done?" Keke said with her sister laughed.

"Girl get the fuck out of my face. Ima stop cooking so y'all can stop coming over." Her mother said dismissing the two girls.

"That's okay cause your steak wasn't even seasoned good." Sky shrugged while kelani laughed.

"Right sis you losing your touch anyways." Keke said as she ate her food. They loved messing with their mama about cooking cause one thing for sure she knew how to cook.

"For my shit to not be seasoned enough you tearing the shit down." Their mama replied while Skylar choked on some water she was drinking as she looked over at her sister damn near licking the plate clean.

"Okay this why daddy my favorite anyways." Keke said as she took her empty plate in the kitchen.

"Girl fuck y'all daddy." Their mother replied. "I mean ain't that how we got here in the beginning just nastyyy." Skylar said with Keke laughed.