.002

Brooklyn was on the way back to her cabin to get ready for dinner.  And hopefully her skateboard would be back on her bed.  Brooklyn prayed to the gods that Travis (or Connor) didn't break it.  She had the Hephaestus kids reinforce it with celestial bronze on the trucks and bearings so it didn't break so easily.

However, this is the Stoll twins they were talking about.  Breaking anything was possible.

Suddenly Brooklyn heard a giant BANG.

Now usually explosions weren't unheard of at Camp Half Blood. But when you see Clarisse La Rue running out of the girls' bathroom...

Curious, Brooklyn jogged off her path to her cabin and found the entrance of the bathroom flooded.  She was more shocked to find Annabeth soaked head to toe in bathroom water.  With Percy Jackson sitting in the only dry area of the bathroom. 

"New kid flooded the bathroom." Annabeth said looking at Brooklyn when she noticed Brooklyn standing behind her. "I'm fine." She said when Brooklyn's frown deepened with concern.

Percy stood up, almost losing his balance as he did. Brooklyn placed her hand in Annabeth's shoulder and collected all the water that was soaking her clothes into one big drop of water. "What did you do exactly?" Brooklyn asked dryly, looking around the bathroom before tossing the water behind her shoulder, letting it splash.

"I don't know." Percy said immediately, looking down at himself.  Unlike Annabeth earlier he was completely dry. "And how did you do that?"

"Daughter of Poseidon."

"But Grover told me—"

"Yeah, I'm a forbidden kid too." Brooklyn said coolly, looking around, "The last time I've seen a bathroom incident this big..." Brooklyn frowned.  She didn't like the feeling in her gut.  Looking at Annabeth expecting a theory of what happened, instead Annabeth just smirked. 

Percy narrowed his eyes at her, "What?  What are you thinking?" He demanded.

Instantly, Brooklyn knew what Annabeth was thinking.  She groaned and ran a hand down her face, "Annabeth, no!" She said, wagging her finger at Annabeth.  This was going to end badly. 

Annabeth grinned at Brooklyn, "Oh yes," She turned to Percy who was very confused, "I want you on my team for Capture the Flag."

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Blue lemonade, please." Brooklyn spoke, and her glass filled with blue lemonade.  She glanced around cautiously and saw that Chiron and Mr. D were talking in hushed voices.  She saw Grover looking very anxious next to them. 

Perfect, they were distracted.  Brooklyn picked up her plate and hurried over to Hermes' table.  Technically, she wasn't allowed to sit at the Hermes' table.  But sitting at Poseidon's table was pretty lonely considering she had no siblings.  So she always snuck over to the Hermes' table.  Brooklyn would sneak over to Annabeth's but Malcom was a stickler for the rules.

"Aye!  You made it!" Chris cheered when Brooklyn sat down next to him, across from Luke.

Brooklyn glanced over her shoulder to make sure Chiron or Mr. D saw her, "You guys hear about the bathroom incident?" She said teasingly, looking at Percy who was next to Luke.

Percy glared at her, "Not funny."

"You know what's not funny? Having go clean it up." Brooklyn pointed out. Mr. D had made her spent her free time drying every corner of the old bathroom.

"Who hasn't heard it?" Luke hummed, handing Percy a platter of smoked brisket.  Soon, a bell chimed and everyone was getting up from their seats to give their burnt offerings to the gods.

HURRICANEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें