Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)

Start from the beginning

Curiosity gets the best of you, and you gingerly break the seal and pull out a white piece of parchment paper, stained with the substance of red ink. You see the finely cursive writing on the paper, and you smell the faint scent of old cologne. You can't help but feel a little...swooned. You've never seen such fine cursive style writing before, nor have you smelled such a scent that's strong yet subtle at the same time.

It's almost romantic.

Your eyes scan the letter.

Darling, I am so dreadfully sorry, but I cannot make it to your lovely performance tonight. I have other important matters I need to attend involving a new business proposition, but nevertheless, my dear, I feel quite bad for missing your beautiful display. To make up for lost time, I am inviting you to dinner at my humble adobe tonight. I have sent a servant of mine to deliver this letter and be your escort. Of course, you have the option to deny my offer, though I recommend that you accept. For tonight shall be quite...entertaining, to say the least. Until we meet again, my insatiable dancer.

-Alastor

You gulp softly as you finish reading the letter, sent to you by the one who continues to force you to dance for his entertainment. You were looking forward to a night off. Guess you won't be getting that.

Though Alastor had said that you could deny his offer for dinner, you felt like those were false words, and that truly you had no choice but to accept his offer and have dinner at his house.

Your eyes glance at the small demon who stands patiently waiting in your dressing room. You exhale. "May you give me ten minutes to get ready?"

He nods, turning on his heels and heading for the door, before he shuts it gently behind him, leaving you alone with your thoughts and beating heart. This sudden offer surprises you, but at the same time, it was expected. You've been mentally preparing yourself for whatever Alastor was going to say and or do to you. Thankfully, he hasn't done anything...too unsettling.

He has though, expressed his deep love--or to use proper words--obsession for your dancing, and occasionally, he'll caress your cheek. All of which disturbs you, yet at the same time...you can't help but feel a little flustered. It's not often a demoness of your rank and status is able to keep the Radio Demon's interest for this long. In a way, it's an honor to you...strangely.

You approach the closet in the corner, opening its doors and scanning through the small selection of dresses and skirts. You don't have your own home in Hell, so your only sleeping place is this dressing room in Mimzy's club. She had protested you sleeping at her club, but Alastor made sure that she would grant this without any further...struggles.

Your hand touches a dark, forest green dress that stops just beneath your knees, while flower printed lace sleeves hang off your shoulders and run down to the end of your wrists. On the chest of the dress is a dark green flower head shaped like a rose, while everything else sparkles in the right light.

You pondered whether or not if this should be the dress to wear for tonight's dinner. No doubt, you did not want to give Alastor any ideas by wearing something revealing or...too nice. But you still wanted to appear classy to someone like him.

So, without hesitation, you slip on the forest green dress, putting your hair in a nice 1920's style bun, exhaling a breath before you leave the dressing room and walk for the exit of Mimzy's club. Your eyes search for Mimzy nervously, as if you're prey in a predator's den, but thankfully, Mimzy is nowhere in sight.