Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)

Start from the beginning

(Charlie caught on what Adam said and realizes one thing about the boss.)

Charlie: Wait, your name is Adam? The first man Adam, that means you...Oh....

(Charlie pieces the puzzle together and was surprised that this is very awkward and disturbingly cringy from hearing the story Adam was proclaiming, realizing that this is the reason why her mother left him, making her wince with gawkiness.)

Charlie: (low voice) That explains so much.

Adam: I know. I fucking rock. (Held a rock pose)

Adam: I mean to be fair your dad also fucked my wife to get back at me fucking dick. 

(Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand.)

Charlie: Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir.

Adam: Call me, Dickmaster.

Charlie: Adam. You seem like a smart (paused) well, stand up guy.

Adam: (picking his teeth) Uh-huh.

Charlie: And I know that you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A— A genius!

Adam: I mean, your words, babe.

Charlie: Who would really love to put his name on something.

Adam: Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shits the best!

Charlie: It's our biggest solution to our problem!

Adam: Oh, Herpes. Right, that's a bitch.

Charlie: No! Our... other biggest problem.

Adam: Oh...uh..ugly people? Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem.

(Charlie could not believe how dumb Adam is about the oblivious fact to their overpopulation and Extermination problem, as Adam tries to make something sense only to him, and stared at him with a deadpan annoyance.)

Adam: Ummm...

Cutting back to the hotel 

Shade just watches as Vaggie tries her best to salvage this mess. As he cleans the vents the he sees Vaggie and Alastor having a talk he panics a bit thinking Vaggie might make a deal with him.

She even tries to get him on camera which goes poorly.

Alastor: THIS FACE WAS MADE FOR RADIO MY DEAR.

Shade was then teleported as Vaggie made a deal with Alastor not to bother him on putting him on tv. 

Vaggie: Alright everyone lets make a fucking comercial.

Back with Charlie.

Michael had seen enough he put in the musical number code for when Charlie would tell her plan to Adam. 

Author's note (transcript ends here which is bloody weird don't know what there doing on the wiki there so yay -w-).

And put in what his decree was.

Michael: *sigh* Alastor better know what he is doing from my best idea the sword of Azarel is with Y/N though due to it being both angel and demonic I can't see it so if Alastor hasn't reported back that means either a. he is lying to me or b. he hasn't found it. 

Michael: This means Y/N has it on his own possession. Due to dear old Dad only way for me to pick it up is if Y/n leaves it or gives it. So I'll just have to play my cards right either that or wait for him to die. That plan could work.

While Angels and Demons could be killed Azarel blade was special like with Uriel it can complete permanently kill the soul of an angel meaning there is no after life they are basically killed in the most permanent way possible. 

Michael: I'll have to contact Alastor. Given what I know if I do speed up the extermination I can at least get some people to sneak in to see him and see what he is planning. 

Michael looked in the mirror: He grimaced due to the fact he looks just like Lucifer after all they are perfect twins. 

*breathes in*

Michael: Well Michael you came this far. Afterall no one really ask the question of why dear old Samiel got the idea of rebelling in the first place into his head now do they. 

Michael laughed.

Meanwhile in Y/N's room.

Y/N: Something feels off *he checks his jacket he still has the blade he and his Uncle Castiel found. Right Castiel. Memories of that day came back but only flashes something with a big wolf thing he doesn't remeber well.

Back in Hell.

Shade almost tumbled a bit while cleaning. 

He felt off. 

So he signaled to Huskar he was gonna take a walk. 

Meanwhile Charlie came back to see everyone excited.

[Charlie sadly returns to the hotel. Vaggie runs to her and hugs her.]

Vaggie: Charlie! How did it go, did they listen?

Charlie: Oh, they sure did hear it But-

Vaggie: Oh come here, we have something exciting to show you.

[Vaggie leads Charlie to group]

Vaggie: Alastor pulled some strings and it's about to air.

Alastor: I pulled a few limbs too, hahaha

Charlie: Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel Dust: Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Charlie: *beams brightly* That's... that's amazing.

Vaggie: Sshh, it's starting.

TV: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel -

]TV cuts to the News report]

[The group except Alastor and Niffty annoyed and angrily complain.]

: Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, ?

Tom Trench: No, what does that mean, Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked! *Eye twitches*

[Screaming can be heard from Sinners as the time on the reduces to 176 days till the next Extermination.]

Angel: Wait, what? Why?!

Just then the door flies open revealing a battered up Shade.

Charlie: SHADE!

Transition 

[A drone scours an area until they found a dead Exorcist corpse with its head missing. The drone scans the corpse.]

Lute: We found the 2 bodies, sir. They've never managed to kill one of us before at least this far down. We should just go down there now and destroy them!

Adam: No, no. We can't risk them catching on. But, don't worry, when we come back, there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!

[Adam destroys the projector, causing its light to disappear only showing Adam's glowing evil smile.]

When Michael heard this he was also a bit shocked. 

He knew the demons had ways but he always thought the just be to cowardly. He had better plans so he left it to the Adam program to figure out.