Ch 36 - A Good Girl (Lemon)

Straight after Grayfia and Harus wedding Sirzechs wanted to get married. Grayfia and Haru gave it a couple months for their honeymoon. Exploring the vast Underworld. Dates, more sex, loving each other body, mind and soul. But as soon as they got back Sirzechs had already got everything ready for them. Grayfia in a similar blue version of the dress Sirzechs wore on their wedding. It was a complete replica. You would have thought the vows would have been hard, but Sirzechs wasn't excluded from the harem. In fact after this Grayfia wanted Sirzechs to move in to make it easier for them. During their time together Sirzechs went on dates with Haru. They made out independently and all together as a group. Sirzechs seemed to feel a lot of Haru, though not the best at displaying it. Haru also really liked Sirzechs. Her vows were funny though. Trying her best not to say good things about Haru while completely failing at it. Their kiss at the wedding was also a lot more dominant of Harus side as Sirzechs was crimson faced. A large contrast to her white dress.

But now they were in the bedroom. And it started off very different from how Grayfias and Harus first night was. Haru pinned Sirzechs to the wall and made out with her. He was going to listen to his wife from the beginning. Dominating Sirzechs. His tounge fighting and wining against hers as her eyes rolled. Haru parted the intense kiss as he tried to remember his baring with this. It was a very, very long time since he dominated anyone. Sirzechs legs were shaking as she was a blushing panting mess.

Haru: Take off the dress. I could see what you did underneath.

Haru had amazing vision but he didn't need it to see a drip when Sirzwchs was walking down the aisle. Sirzechs blushed as she unzipped her dress. Haru able to see it without his enhanced vision. It was an amazing sight. As the dress dropped he could see she was completely naked underneath. No panties or bra. Completely bare during their wedding. Haru backed up to the bed as he looked at Sirzechs.

Haru: Come over here. {Holy shit am I doing this right?!}

Sirzechs waked over in front of Haru as he turned her around and kissed her neck. Pinching her nipples as her body jolted. Haru whispered gently into her ear.

Haru: Good girl~. Be honest with what you want.

Sirzechs legs shook. She seemed on the edge just from this. Panting as she dripped on the floor and down her leg.

Sirzechs: I... I-I... I want you... to take control of me. T-Then fuck me hard.

Haru: Your already right on the edge aren't you?

Sirzechs: Y-Yes.

Haru could tell. The dam was already cracking. She couldn't hold it in. One single act of pleasure would send her overboard causing the dam to break. Haru knew exactly what he was going to do. Getting really close to her ear so Sirzechs could hear the gentle whisper and his warm breath.

Haru: Cum~, like a good girl~.

Sirzechs wasn't as squirting as Grayfia. But her body was a lot more sensitive and reactive as Sirzechs body spasmed in Harus arms as she moaned loudly, her mind filled with sweet bliss.

Haru played with her clit a bit as her body spasmed again. Cumming from the slightest touch. Sirzechs legs had completely given up as Haru held her in his arms.

Haru: Have you already given up?

Sirzechs: In me. *AHHH~* Please... Grayfia described it to me. Please. Put it in me.

Haru took off his clothes as he pinned Sirzechs face down to the bed. Arms behind her back as he held her up on her knees.

Haru: Tell me how much you want it.

Sirzechs: It's the only thing I want in me! I don't want to finger myself to you dominating me! I just want to have you inside of me! The same dick Grayfia loves! I want you to take me like a wild animal! A dick that will ravage so many other women! I want to be its second! Then I want to keep on having it after every other person you fuck. FUCK ME HARU AND CALL ME A GOOD GIRL~!