Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings

Start from the beginning

Trixie and her band get offstage and walk past them

Trixie: Try to top that!

Adagio: (sarcastically) Oh, gosh! I don't know if we can!

The Dazzlings see the magic coming out of the stage.

Adagio: Let's end this.

Sonata: Once.

Aria: And for all.

The Dazzlings stepped on stage and began singing. Everyone watches them sing. Meanwhile, Spike, your family, and Past Life 9 arrive.

(S/N): Oh no, they've already started.

(B/N): What do we do?

Then Vinyl appears in a car.

Vinyl: You guys must be (Y/N)'s family

(S/N): How did you know that?

Vinyl: Your brother doesn't stop talking about you. Anyway, get in.

Everyone gets in Vinyl's car.

(M/N): We need to head to the stage. We think the Rainbooms are there, and they're in trouble.

Vinyl: Leave it to me.

Vinyl then drives over to the stage.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later with the Rainbooms, they're still arguing and Sunset has figured it out.

Sunset: Stop! You have to stop! This is what they've been after all along! They're feeding off of the magic inside you!

Applejack: How can they be using our magic? It's the magic of friendship.

Sunset: Ever since you started this band, you've been letting little things get to you. I never said anything 'cause I didn't feel like it was my place. Not when I was so new to this whole "friendship" thing. I still have a lot to learn. But I do know that if you don't work out even the smallest problems right at the start, the magic of friendship can be turned into something else. And maybe that was what almost drove (Y/N) to quit the band in the first place.