-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Yall, here is PT13. Idk what to say, just Enjoy.
______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

When Meg threatened Muzan to not let him see the light ever again, Yoriichi became really angry. He wanted to attack again, but knew it was no use since he couldn't kill her. But that didn't meant Yoriichi was going to let Meg say whatever she wanted to Muzan.

Yoriichi glared, veins now visible on his neck and jaw line.

Y: You don't get to say things like that!! You do not know what kind of life we have to go through! He's a Demon and i'm a Demon Slayer, if anyone saw us together, we are dead!! I will not be able to do anything to stop whatever is to come if Hashiras found out that i did not killed Demon King that one night!!!

Yoriichi spoke, his voice was low, not yelling becouse he did not wanted to scare Rui even more. But his tone was filled with hate for Meg.

Meg narrowed her eyes as she took a step closer.

M: Oh now we're venting to each other?! Guess what buddy, i do not care!!

Yoriichi and Muzan were kinda surprised. How could a Human not care? But Yoriichi figured that Meg was just like those Hashiras.

M: I do not care what you have to go through, if i cared i'd be sitting on the ground listening to yall's bullshit! Why would i care about how you fell in love with Demon King?!

Yoriichi was becoming more and more angry. He took a step closer to Meg, gripping the Kitana handle tighter.

Y: Of course you wouldn't care!! You're just another heartless person that i meet almost every day!!

M: Damn right i am!! I will not pretend like i feel Pity for you just becouse you spared a Demon!! If you love him, then love him, i don't mind that, that's not even my buisness, but stop trying to explain!! There are more like me out there and nothing can changed that... Face the reality, Demon Slayer.

Yoriichi stayed quiet. Meg was right, there were people like her... Heartless and evil.

Meg sighed, she did not wanted to deal with Demons and their partners any longer.

With that, Meg started to walk away. As she walked, she disappeared into the thin air.

Yoriichi watched as Meg left. He also let out a sigh, it was sigh of relief. He then turned to Muzan and Rui and smiled. All three of them calming down.

Y: It's okay... She's gone now...

Yoriichi whispered as he slowly got closer to Muzan and Rui, hugging them. Rui closed his eyes, feeling kinda sleepy after all this.

-TIME SKIP-
-🌺/🍫-

Yoriichi, Muzan and Rui got back to Yoriichi's house. It was night, but Rui felt sleepy so Muzan took him to bed.

He laid Rui on the bed and covered him with a blanket. Little Demon quickly fell asleep, he felt soo tired after all this.

Muzan sat on the edge of the bed where Rui was sleeping. He was thinking what to do, he didn't wanted to go wild like last time.

As Muzan was thinking, Yoriichi came inside the room. He also sat down at the edge of the bed, wrapping his hand around Muzan's shoulder.

Y: You okay?

Yoriichi whispered. Muzan looked at Yoriichi and slowly noded, also whispering back, not wanting to wake Rui up.

DK: Yeah.... I'm just kinda worried.

Y: About what?

DK: About myself.... I don't want to sound Selfish, thinking about myself... But what if it happeneds to me again?

Y: Happened what, Muzan?

DK: I'm talking about how i literally went insane, almost killing you and Rui...

Muzan buried his face in his hands, he let out a sigh, worried that he'd hurt himself and other around him if that happened to him again.

Yoriichi smiled softly at Muzan, he pulled him closer and placed a little kiss on Muzan's lips.

Muzan smiled slightly, it felt like an eternity passed since he last felt Yoriichi's affection, even though it was probebly only a day.

-TIME SKIP-
-🍋-
(Sorry if lemon part will be short, i'm getting cringed😭💀)

The sun was rising, clothes were lying on the floor, and soft moaning sounds were heard in the room.

Yoriichi moved slowly inside Muzan. Their Love Making was gentle and slow, nothing too much. Both were getting pleasure from it.

Muzan had his hands wrapped around Yoriichi's shoulders, his eyes closed as he felt Yoriichi's gentle and slow moves.

Yoriichi held Muzan, moving his hips slowly. He knew if he went any faster or harder, it would make Muzan moan louder and that would end bad.

Demon King buried his face in Yoriichi's neck, trying to muffle his moans.
_______________________________________

Yall i can't, sorry😭 Idk why i feel soo cringed even though i literally made Liu Kang and Shang Tsung one, which was way worst. Forgive me pls💀
_______________________________________