-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Sorry yall, i took soo long to make a new chapter😭 I felt really lazy. By the way, i saw how many ppl has seen this and i'm SHOCKED. Anyway, Enjoy♡

Pt8
_______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Yoriichi looked around the house, as if expecting something to happened. He was ready to draw his Blade and attack.

Rui stared up at Yoriichi, his nervous face was making Rui kinda scared as well. Tiny Demon grabbed Yoriichi's haori tightly.

Yoriichi noticed Rui's nervousness and smiled at him.

Y: Everything's okay, Rui.

Rui calmed down a little but didn't let go of Yoriichi's haori.

Then there it was, at the end of the Living Room, there was Man standing. It was Muzan, he was breathing heavily and his mouth was dripping Saliva.

Yoriichi's eyes went wide, his grip tightened around his Kitana handle. He wasn't sure what to do, he couldn't just kill Muzan like that. Yoriichi took a deep breath, kinda sweating. Rui on the other hand was staring at Muzan with confused look, not really understanding what was going on.

Yoriichi did not wanted to attack Muzan, so instead, he suddenly grabbed Rui and picked him up, runing out of the house to hide him.

Muzan did not lose a second, he chased after Yoriichi. He was not on his right mind, probebly becouse he was Hungry and has not eaten Humans for soo long. Yoriichi did figured that out pretty quickly and he knew that Muzan's hunger was the reason why he was being chased.

Yoriichi ran inside the forest, he was faster than Muzan so he managed to get away. Yoriichi sat Rui down on the ground, behind a big tree and spoke up in quiet tone. His mind was racing so he tought that maybe Muzan had good hearing and he needed to be quiet.

Y: Okay, Rui. Stay quiet and do not make a sound. Muzan is not on his right mind and i'm not exacly sure if he'll attack you or not! Understood?!

Rui just gave a small nod, all this was scaring him.

Yoriichi then turned around and ran twords the direction where he had lost Muzan. He ran for quiet some time untill he found him.

Yoriichi's eyes went wide at the sight. His body froze and a disguasted look appeared on his face.

Muzan has killed a Human who was in the forest, hunting for animals. The Human was ripped appart, his organs were out. The Human even had his throat all ripped out.

Muzan was eating the Human's heart, his hands, mouth and clothes covered in blood and small parts of Human's organs.

Yoriichi felt like throwing up. This was something he has never seen before. He has seen many Demons eat Humans, but not like this... Not like that Human that was compleatly teared appart in two.

Muzan slowly looked up and locked eyes with Yoriichi. Demon King's eyes were empty, no emotion in them at all. Just Hunger and Bloodlust. Yoriichi wanted to draw his blade but he was frozen. Even the smell that was coming from the Dead Human was bad, soo bad that it only made Yoriichi's state even worst.

Muzan slowly, very slowly got up, not breaking eyecontact with Yoriichi. Since something was wrong with Muzan, he couldn't remember who Yoriichi was, so right now Muzan could attack and just eat Yoriichi like he did to that Human.

Yoriichi's breathing was heavy and fast. His hands shaking at the sight of Humans organs on the fresh green grass.

Suddenly, Muzan charged at Yoriichi and swong his hand. Yoriichi did not had enough time to react since he was frozen in fear. (Ik Yoriichi could kill Muzan in one swing but let's pretend like he can't for the sake of the story.)

Yoriichi did not had enough time to react to he got scrtached deeply on his face by Muzan's claws. The cut was deep and was right across Yoriichi's nose bridge. Then Yoriichi jumped back and unsheethed his sword to protect himself.

Yoriichi's mind was racing with toughts.

Y: "Why is this happening?!! What about Rui?!! I just hope Muzan will not harm him?!! What am i suppose to do?! I can't kill him!! I love him!!" (In mind btw)

Muzan growled, his Demonic eyes locked on Yoriichi's face where he was bleeding. The smell of blood was making Muzan look more Demonic and aggressive.

Demon King charged at Yoriichi again, this time extending his Tentacles from his back to stab Yoriichi.

Yoriichi swong his sword and cut the tentacles, but was not stabbing or attacking Muzan.

______________________________________

Sorry if this is short, i'll make another one tmr. If there are any spelling Mistakes pls feel free to comment.♡
______________________________________