-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Guys, idk if i'll be able to post since school is starting on Monday, and my teachers give us a lot of homework.

Anyway, PT12. Enjoy♡
_______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Meg stared at Muzan who was just glaring at her with hate and anger. She just smirked and scoffed, pretty amused by Muzan and the way he acted.

Yoriichi had his own toughts about Meg, he hated the way she stared at Muzan. That mocking smirk and scoff, it was just angering him even more.

Rui was hugging Muzan tightly, not letting him go, he was soo scared of Meg.

M: Oh come on guys!~ I'm no threat.... I promise~

Meg said the last part kinda mockingly which got the Demon Slayer and the Demon King more angry.

Y: SHUT UP YOU B*TCH!!!

Yoriichi yelled. He did not wanted to swear in front of Rui but he couldn't keep his anger in. Meg's smirk got little wider.

M: Aww, did i hit the nerve?!~

Meg chuckled as she slowly shook her head.

Yoriichi had enough, he suddenly attacked Meg. This time, he managed to stab her right in his stomach.

Of course Meg could dodge it, but she was interested in how far Yoriichi would go.... and he went far.

Out of pure anger, Yoriichi twisted the blade that was still through Meg's stomach, and then sliced her right side.

Meg backed away a little, her stomach was split open, even some of her organs fell out, yet she kept smiling like nothing serious has happened.

Yoriichi quickly backed away, staring at Meg with wide eyes filled with surprise, anger, confusion and shock.

Y: H-...How are you still alive?!

Yoriichi asked out of shock. Meg just grabbed her blade, then she grabbed the organd that were hanging out of her stomach and cut them.

Muzan was just curious about how Meg was still alive, all those blood and organs wasn't surprising him at all.

Meg then sighed, her flesh healing itself.

M: Hm... That wasn't necessary at all. If i did same you'd be dead and your little Demon boyfriend would lose his mind~

Meg said mockingly. Hearing that, Muzan hissed at Meg.

Meg looked at Muzan and raised her eyebrow.

M: Is that suppose to scare me?~

Meg shook her head and leaned on the handle of her Kitana.

DK: Go to hell!!! You might not die but i promise you, i'll find a way to kill you for mocking us and putting your finger on Rui!!!

Muzan said in anger as he glared and growled.

M: And i promise you, Demon.... Before you do that, you'll lose the ability to see light!

Meg stared at Muzan, now with a serious face.
______________________________________

Ik this is short as hell, but i had to turn off my phone, it's school tmr. I'll try to make PT13 tmr when i'll finish my homework!♡
______________________________________