-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Bi-Han be looking fine af😍

Anyway, i finally got my lazy ahh to write this. Enjoy.
_______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Muzan went in the shower to clean himself up after what him and Yoriichi did. He felt really tired and his energy was almost gone. Demon King needed to eat Humans or else he would get really weak.

Muzan got inside the shower and started to wash his hair, his eyes closed as water hit his Hair, face and body.

Yoriichi on the other hand was in his room, resting. He would be the next to shower after Muzan came out.

Time passed, Muzan seemed like to take his sweet time. Yoriichi sighed as he lied in his bed, waiting patiently. More time passed, Muzan was still in shower. Yoriichi groaned as he got up and walked in the shower without even knocking first. He then spoke up in loud voice. (He wasn't angry, just little annoyed.)

Y: Demon!!! What's taking so long?!

Muzan was little startled, he opened his eyes, the shower curtain was the only thing that was covering him. Muzan got a little angry.

M: GET OUT, IDIOT!!

He yelled in anger. Yoriichi was little surprised that Muzan took this a little too serious.

Y: Hey calm down, i'm just asking what's taking so long?!

M: And i said.... GET OUT!!!

Muzan yelled again. Yoriichi was more confused now, he figured that Muzan might be little mad becouse he was out of energy. Most of the time that's what got Demons little aggressive.

Yoriichi got out of the shower, not wanting to anger Muzan anymore.

-TIME SKIP-
Nobody POV:
-🌺/🍫-

Muzan was finally done showering. He got out (He was wearing clothes btw) drying his hair with towel. He walked inside the room, Yoriichi noticed him and tought to himself: ,,Finally, he got out!" Yoriichi got up from the bed.

Y: Finally... I'll go take a shower too!

Muzan just rolled his eyes at Yoriichi. Yoriichi chuckled, finding Muzan's anger kinda cute.

Demon Slayer went inside the bathroom to take a shower, since his hair was long, it was going to take him some time to clean up, but he would probebly not need that much time like Muzan.

Meanwhile, Muzan was done drying his hair. He lied down on the bed to relax and get his energy back, maybe even convince Yoriichi to let him eat Humans. (The bed is changed guys, it's not dirty.)

Some time passed, Yoriichi got out of the shower, all dressed up and his hair dry. He walked inside hir room and saw Muzan on the bed, sleeping. Yoriichi smiled warmly, finding Muzan really cute. Then, Yoriichi remembered Rui, so he went to the other room to cheak up on him. (I added another room bc to make story more easier.)

Once Yoriichi made sure Rui was asleep, he got back to his room. He walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge, looking at sleeping Demon. He couldn't belive a Demon was in his room, sleeping... plus they did 🍋.

Yoriichi smiled and sighed, he lied down next to Muzan and wrapped his hands around his waist, pulling him closer. Muzan started to growl, feeling Yoriichi's touch. Seems like Demon wasn't in the mood for hugging and affection. Yoriichi took the hint... but he wanted to mess around a little. He hugged Muzan tighter, making Demon King growl little louder.

Y: ,,His growling sounds like cat growling~" (In mind)

Muzan kept growling, he didn't had enough energy to speak up at this point, nor move. So all he could do was growl in anger. Yoriichi kissed Muzan's cheek... then his neck.

Muzan's growling slowly started to die down becouse of Yoriichi's kisses. He was still angry but the kissing was making him a little flustered. Yoriichi noticed that so he decided to take things to the next level... but he made a mistake forgeting that Muzan was still mad even though he looked flustered.

Yoriichi continue to kiss Muzan on his neck, slowly sliding his hand down to Muzan's waist and thighs.

That's when Muzan lost it, he opened his eyes and grabbed Yoriichi's hand, biting it down really hard. His fangs went through Yoriichi's skin.

Yoriichi yelped a little but was able to bear the pain. He now had a little frown on his face, he was annoyed and also kinda disappointed in himself for making Muzan more mad.

Y: Okay okay.... i'll stop...

Yoriichi sighed. Muzan was still growling, but in low voice. Demon King slowly stopped biting Yoriichi's hand and pulled away.

Y: You hate my affection that much?

Yoriichi asked, looking a little sad. Muzan frowned, his growling getting a little louder.

M: Should i mind you that i'm still a Demon?!!

Muzan said in loud voice. He then buried his face in the pillow and said in low voice.

M: But no... i don't hate your affection... (In low voice)

Yoriichi still managed to hear that and smiled. He chuckled and shook his head, amused by Muzan's aggression and weird way of showing affection.

-TIME SKIP-
Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Few hours passed. Rui slowly started to wake up, kinda hungry. He got up from the bed, rubbing his right eye. Rui slowly walked inside Yoriichi's room and saw both Yoriichi and Muzan sleeping. He went closer to the bed and climbed up. Rui was smart enough to know that trying to wake Muzan up was pointless becouse once he was asleep, it was hard to wake him up. So, Rui tried to wake Yoriichi up by shaking him slightly.

R: Wake up...

Rui wasn't sure what to call Yoriichi. By his name or 'Sir, Mister' etc.

Yoriichi slowly started to wake up, he opened his eyes, his sight little blury from just waking up. Demon Slayer looked over at Rui and sat up on the bed.

Y: What's wrong, Rui?

Yoriichi asked in low tone, patting Rui's head gently. Rui enjoyed head pats, it felt nice.

R: U-Uhmm... I'm hungry...

Rui said, kinda nervously. He needed to eat Human, he couldn't eat normal food and he was nervous about how Yoriichi would react to that.

Y: Hm... It's okay, i'll think of something..

Yoriichi started to think, not knowing how to feed Rui, he couldn't let him eat innocent Humans. Then, Idea came up in his mind.

Y: Rui, do you eat already dead people?!

Rui shook his head.

R: No... they taste rotten.

Y: So it's like us Humans eating rotten food disguasts us, and you Demons eating dead/rotten humans disguast you?

Yoriichi asked, curious. Rui noded again.

R: I... guess it's like that.

Yoriichi wasn't sure what to do. He just found out that Demons don't like eating already dead people. Yoriichi sighed and looked over at Muzan, wanting to wake him up.

R: Yor-.... Hm...

Rui wasn't sure what to call Yoriichi, he didn't wanted to be rude and make Yoriichi mad. Yoriichi noticed that and smiled softly, patting Rui's head again.

Y: You can just call me by my name, Rui.

Rui noded slowly, feelinf relieved that Yoriichi wasn't mad.

________________________________________

Done, i finally managed to go up to at least 1000 words😭.

Btw, sorry for not making parts earlyer, i was lazy. (This is PT6.)
________________________________________