-Yoriichi x Muzan-

I got no excuse, i'm lazy💀

Alright, PT 11. Enjoy♡
_______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Rui kept crying. Meg had a weirded out look on her face, just wondering what the hell to do. She looked around the forest and then back at the little Demon. Meg sighed and placed her hands on her hips.

M: Uhm.... I'll.. uhh... I'll take you to your dad, just stop crying.

Meg said in not sure tone. She herself didn't know what she was doing.

Rui looked up at her, his eyes filled with tears and fear. He did not trusted Meg but he wanted to go back to Muzan.

Meg scratched the back of her head and sighed, she might be getting to the kid. Maybe. Rui stopped crying... well, he was sobbing a little but he wasn't crying that much anymore.

M: Great, you stopped crying!

Meg smiled again, she chuckled a little and grabbed Rui. She literally just grabbed Rui by the back of his Kimono (Idk what he's wearing) and started to walk.

Rui was soo confused that he forgot he was crying. Meg just held Rui with one hand and walked.

-TIME SKIP-
-🌺-

Meg walked some time, about 10 minutes. When she got back to the place where she knocked Muzan and Yoriichi out, she was kinda surprised to see that they weren't there anymore.

Meg raised her eyebrow and tilted her head slightly.

Suddenly, Both Muzan and Yoriichi attacked. Muzan attacked from Meg's front side and Yoriichi from the back.

Of course, Meg easly dodged it. She looked at Yoriichi and Muzan with slight frown. She was frowning becouse the last time she saw Muzan, he looked like some kind of monster. Now he was all normal and fighting next to Yoriichi.

Meg then slightly raised her hand, showing Muzan and Yoriichi that she held their child.

Muzan's eyes went wide when he saw Rui in Meg's hands. He got soo angry that veins were starting to show on his forehead and neck.

(Btw, i realized that Meg's and Muzan's name starts with letter M, so i had to change Muzan's "M:" to "DK:". Stand for Demon King.)

DK: LET RUI GO!!!!

Muzan yelled in rage. He was about to charge at Meg when Yoriichi stopped him and spoke to him.

Y: Don't!! She could harm him that way!

Muzan stopped and tought about that. He sighed and decided to trust Yoriichi.

Meg then slowly put Rui back down on the grass and took steps back.

M: There, he's free. I just wanted to bring him here.

Muzan kept glaring at Meg. Rui slowly started to walk towards Muzan, once somewhat close, Rui ran to him and hugged him. Muzan did same, he picked Rui up and hugged him tightly.

Yoriichi was just reliefed that everyone and everything was okay. Yoriichi then looked at Meg and spoke up.

Y: Who are you?!

Meg smirked and chuckled.

M: Gosh, you have terrible memory!~ I introduced myself already.

Meg chuckled again. Yoriichi glared, annoyed and angry.

Y: You knocked me out, how would i remember your name?!!!

Yoriichi said in anger. But Meg knew he was just trying to play cool to not embarrass himself. She just shook her head.

M: Fine, i'll say it again. I'm Megan, but you can call me Meg.

Yoriichi gripped his Blade tighter.

Y: Are you a Hashira or...?

Yoriichi asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. Meg shook her head.

M: No, i'm not a Hashira. I was just raised by my mother who taught me how to fight... and use a sword.

Muzan wasn't paying attention at all, he was just hugging and calming Rui down. Yoriichi let out a shaky sigh.

Y: Okay.... Uh... What exaclly are you doing here?!

Meg rolled her eyes, now getting kinda annoyed.

M: Bro you ask a lot of quiestions.

Y: Just answer!!

M: Mother Fu-... Ugh.... Fine!! I just senced Demon scent and cameto cheak it out!!

Y: So you fight for good side.

M: No...

Yoriichi raised his eyebrow, confused. Wasn't Meg fighting for good side to kill all Demons?

Meg then took a deep breath and sighed.

M: I don't fight for eather Good, or Bad.

Y: So.... then what... do you fight for?!

Yoriichi asked, confused.

M: I just fight!~

Meg chuckled.

Muzan turned to Meg, glaring at her with hate and anger. Meg looked at Muzan with her smirk and tilted her head.

M: What's wrong?!

Meg asked, Muzan just glared and growled at her. Meg tought that was kinda weird but eh... Muzan was a Demon after all.

_______________________________________

Might be short, but i have no idea how to continue this😭

To whoever is reading this: Thank you soo much for all the Votes , it means a lot to me. I might not be posting that much but i try my best♡
_______________________________________