-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Sorry i haven't posted, i had exams and needed to study. I'll try my best to make this big. Enjoy♡

-Lemon🍋(Spicy)-
-Flower🌺(Normal)-
-Chocolate🍫(Kiss)-
-Lollipop🍭(Sad)-
________________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Night time came. Yoriichi was asleep in his room while Muzan and Rui were in living room. Muzan was resting on the couch and Rui lay on Demon King's stomach. It was quiet night.

Yoriichi slowly started to wake up. He couldn't really sleep, not wanting to let his guard down while two Demons were in his house. He slowly got up and walked inside the Living room. Yoriichi saw Demon King and tiny Demon resting on the couch. He kinda tought it was cute. Yoriichi smiled warmly as he stared at two Demons resting.

Muzan slowly opened his eyes, smelling Yoriichi's sent in the living room. He turned his head twords Yoriichi and stared at him. His light pink eyes just staring at Yoriichi.

Yoriichi looked at Muzan as well, not breaking eye contact. Muzan wasn't blinking eather. Then, Yoriichi broke the Silence.

Y: What's wrong, Demon?

Yoriichi's voice was low and calm, he wasn't yelling or showing any sings of being aggressive. Muzan on the other hand started to growl at Yoriichi, not saying a word to him.

Y: Um... Demon?

Yoriichi asked, just to get Muzan's attention and to make him stop growling. Muzan glared as his growling became a little louder.

Yoriichi sighed. He wasn't sure how to make Muzan calm down and not be aggressive. Seems like that was going to be pretty hard. Muzan then spoke up, surprising Yoriichi a little.

M: What do you want, Human?! You're beeing annoying!

Y: Sorry, i just wanted to know if everything was fine... You were just staring at me so...

Muzan sighed as he turned his head to the other side, closing his eyes to relax. Yoriichi took the hint and left Muzan alone.

-TIME SKIP-
-🍫/🌺-

Nobody POV:

Muzan woke up. He looked at Rui who lyed on his stomach, sleeping.

(Ik Demon's don't sleep. Just pretend they do for the sake of this story.)

He smiled and placed his hand on Rui's back, patting him. Muzan then slowly got up, leaving Rui on the couch, asleep. Demon King walked out of the house and saw Yoriichi standing. Just standing. The moon light was lighting the place, so it wasn't that dark at the moment.

M: What are you doing?

Muzan asked. He sounded calm, but was just a little bit angry. Well, that was the Demons nature.

Yoriichi was thrown out of his toughts. He looked back to see Demon King standing behind him, about 9 or 10 meters away. Yoriichi smiled softly as he spoke up.

Y: Just looking at the moon! It looks pretty!

Muzan was quiet for some time. He looked up in the sky and looked at the moon. Demon king stared at it for about 10 seconds before looking back at Yoriichi. Muzan then spoke up.

M: Yeah... It kinda is...

Muzan looked away and found himself blushing a little. He didn't realized this now, but he kinda liked the way Yoriichi smiled at him.

Yoriichi noticed this and quietly chuckled. He stepped closer and smiled. Muzan looked back up at Yoriichi, kinda  nervous.

Muzan glared, trying to make himself look tough.

M: S-Stand back!!

Muzan commanded. For Yoriichi, this looked cute.

Y: Do you really want me to?

Yoriichi asked.

Muzan swallowed hard, his blushing face got more red. Yoriichi let out a little quiet laugh. He leaned down and suddenly kissed Muzan.

Muzan was shocked. His eyes were wide, but he didn't stopped Yoriichi. Demon King kissed Yoriichi back and closed his eyes, enjoying it.

Yoriichi was sure that Muzan would be disguasted, but he was compleatly wrong. Muzan didn't hated the kiss, but liked it instead. Yoriichi wrapped his hands around Muzan's waist and pulled him deeper into the kiss.

_______________________________________

Sorry if this is short. I'm trying my best to come up with good story so people and you will be interested in. Thank you for reading. Idk when next part will be uploaded, i have Math, Art and Biology exams tomorrow.♡
_______________________________________