-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Finally, i have some time to make PT5.
Enjoy♡

Btw, i will not write this Lemon etc things in next part.

-Lemon🍋(Spicy)-
-Flower🌺(Normal)-
-Chocolate🍫(Kiss)-
-Lollipop🍭(Sad)-

________________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🍫-

Yoriichi kissed Muzan. Demon king didn't pulled away, enjoying it. Hs felt like he was in heaven. Yoriichi was soo warm and gentle, it felt almost too good to be true. Muzan closed his eyes, feeling himself getting little aroused, which wasn't good at all.

Yoriichi took a notice on he fact that Muzan was becoming aroused. Gor Yoriichi, this was gold. He had a chance to be a little naughty.

-TIME SKIP-
WARNING: Lemon🍋, Bad Language;
(In the bedroom)

Yoriichi pressed his hard cock against Muzan's entrance. Muzan let out a small moan of pleasure. Slowly, Yoriichi moved his hips, thrusting inside Muzan's tight heat. It felt soo good for Yoriichi, he has never felt anything like this before.

Muzan moaned in pleasure, he was still trying to be quiet and not make a lot of noise for the sake of Rui, whom slept in next room.

Yoriichi on the other hand kept going, his every thrust was forceful and rough, making it hard for Muzan to keep his voice in.

M: S-Slow down, p-please!

Muzan begged, not wanting to mske a lot of noise. Yoriichi leaned down and kissed Muzan on his lips. Kiss was about 10 or 15 seconds long before he pulled away.

Y: Okay, i'll try~

Yoriichi said in low voice. He slowed down and became little more gentle. It felt more good now. Gentle and slow thrusting. Muzan was also able to keep his voice in and to not scream in pain or pleasure. It felt better.

Yoriichi held Muzan by his hips, thrusting inside him. Soon, Yoriichi reached his climax and he could feel he was about to finish. Muzan on the other hand was very relaxed and pleased with this, his eyes closed and his moans/voice under control. Muzan had his hands wrapped around Yoriichi's neck, holding him in tight grip of pleasure.

Muzan could feel Yoriichi's cock, thrusting in and out. He felt his insides being streatched, but it felt good.

-TIME SKIP-
(Sorry, i cringed💀)

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

After they were done, Muzan decided to take a shower. He felt really tired and overwhelmed.

________________________________________

Yall this was short. I was making this in math class💀

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes♡______________________________________

______________________________________