chapter-11

(Yn)

It's been two weeks since you last saw Jackson in the company.

And it still sucks to not see him.

Today It's the last day of the year, or say the starting of the new year will be soon.

You walked out from the cab and made your way towards the  apartment that was towering before you.

What to expect from one of the expensive building in the Ghangnam.

You got to attend this new year eve party as Jane invited you in.

You wore a black strapless dress that reached your mid thighs. The beautiful shining stones carved at the upper chest part made it look elegant and adding perfection to it your wore a small crystal pendent that looked pretty if detail seen by the people, you're not the type to wear revealing dresses but yet you brought it yesterday for this party.

To be honest, you want to bring your focus back, and making yourself look pretty is a help to yourself.

You've been sulking alot since last week and it seemed like one best of a way to you, to keep yourself sane.

Moreover you believe you would feel better after joining the party, looking pretty and all neat.

Adding to this, drinking helps too, but too bad you're not the kind.

You gazed up and looking at one of the floor lighted you realized you'll be there soon.

You walked in and took the elevator to the twentieth floor.

Your cheeks appeared tinted pink from the winter breeze outside.

And soon after the clicking sound the door opened and the expensive chemical fragrance invited you in.

You walked the hallway and finally entered in.

The light inside was dim as you searched for Jane.

Some other people were already drunk and evolved in dancing, the sweaty bodies in the crowd of people made it kinda hard for you to recognize anyone in the place.

You stood there with your eyes glancing around.

"Hey yn!"

You heard Jane as she came from behind and hugged you.

"Come on"

You smelled the alcohol from her.

She looks drunk.

And with that she pulled you in to dance, it felt little awakward at first but then you started moving with the rhythm and this felt alive.

You started liking it.

This felt like a therapy.

You didn't felt lonely anymore.

You laughed out with Jane as you felt, this is amazing.

The moment felt amazing.

You danced there with her until you felt your throat running dry and so you excused yourself to drink some water.

Jane told you, the kitchen was at right, attached to the living room you were standing at.

You walked through the dancing bodies and made your way towards the kitchen.

You saw the bottle resting on the counter and so drank it.

You gulped it down, until you felt hydrated enough, and in next second you felt some movement beside yourself, making you flinch on it.