chapter-5

▪︎//everything will be alright// ▪︎

(Jungkook)

You woke up, feeling the slight headache and the pain in your lower abdomen.

Turning around to face the other side you realized it was still the night hour.

You clutched onto the cover, before sitting up straight.

You had your long hair slightly messed.

When you looked around you remembered what actually happened the last night.

You sat there thinking about everything and you once again felt stupid.

were you really needed to agree on this (?)

Maybe not and maybe yes.

You could not help now but shed tears, what else can you even do though(?) It's all that you've been doing now for years.

Cry after making a bad decision, after hearing things from everyone, and what not.

You wiped your tears away, you can't cry now.

Everything will be alright.

Jungkook will agree with the deal.

And you will never ever meet him again.

You were in your thought and that's when you realized the balcony door was open, as the cold breeze escaped in.

You somehow stood up holding onto your lower abdomen, it does hurt real bad.

You were tugged inside an oversized shirt that you assume, belongs to 'Jungkook'.

You made your way outside, only to find the male standing near the rail and smoking. You guessed he was drinking a while ago, as the bottle of the expensive wine was resting on the nearby table.

You walked closer and he turned around to look at you.

Him on the other side, can't deny that his shirt looked nicer on you.

"A-about the d-deal...Y-you're going to pass t-the project... r-right?" You spoke, finding it hard not to shutter while your eyes automatically moistened.

And his gaze finally moved up to your face.

"I am the man of his words...and why not, when the deal is to a pretty girl" he said, with a smirk playing on his face.

"A-alright" you said nodding and turning around to walk in.

You collected your clothes and changed into it, before walking down towards the living room, to head back.

You were wearing your heels with your hand on the wall for the support, that you felt someone walking downstairs to the living room and you turned around to look.

There stood Jungkook, now wearing a jacket with the trouser looking ready as if going out.

You just looked at him confused.

"I'll drop you back"

He casually said, looking at your expression.

"N-no it's alright I-I'll just call a cab"

You replied lifting up your phone in the air, with pressed lips.

Him on the other hand just shrugged off before anyways walking out with you.

You tried to ignore his gaze on you.

You already felt embarrassed enough.

You took the elevator to the ground floor, before stepping out to leave.