chapter-9

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in Jungkook's arms, you looked at him and from this angle he looked perfect.

"P-put me down"

You spoke gaining the male's attention but he continued to walk.

Looking around you realized it was your apartment and he finally put you down at your door.

You turned around and unlocked the door, your hands were still cold from the incident earlier.

If it wasn't for Jungkook, you would've not been standing at your door right now.

"T-thankyou for earlier" you spoke glancing at him before entering inside, but he held the door by keeping his hand on it, making your confused.

And in the next second he brought his face closer before capturing your lips and this time, you didn't felt uncomfortable  with it, you felt something down your stomach.

He then pulled away keeping his hands inside his pocket as he looked at you licking his lips before turning around and leaving.

And you stood there with your heart beating faster than usual.

Perhaps

Are you getting feeling for him?

No way

Atleast that's what you felt then

You just looked at the staircase from where he just walked off.

And with your flushed face you closed the door, he almost made you forgot everything at the moment.

What was that(?)

You leaned your back on the door, before slowly bringing your fingers to touch your lips.

Jeon freaking Jungkook.

You shrugged off looking away, and made your way towards your bedroom to sleep.

Consider this a bad day.

...

The next day it was Sunday.

So no working day and hence you were sitting on the couch with a comforter over your form, until your phone ringed gaining your attention.

It's your mom.

Your eyebrows frowned looking at the screen as your finger moved to answer the call but at last you didn't.

But soon after a while you heard a knock on the door behind you, making you finally stand up to check.

And to your surprise, there stood Jungkook who looked little messed up with his breath audible to your ears and you looked at him confused.

He took a step in making you go backward.

Your heart was already accelerating fast finding him standing at your door.

Unknowingly he looked fine in your eyes.

Maybe you got a little crush on him after yesterday's incident, or maybe because of everything that's been happening since past days(?)

You were afraid thinking he would hear your running heartbeat if he come any closer.

You just looked at him as he looked intensely at you.

You didn't realized you were walking backward until your back collided with the couch, bringing you out from your daze.

And in the next second he kissed you while you just looked at him who had his eyes closed, this time it felt different to you and you didn't pushed him away for whatever's happening.

You noticed how soft his lips felt on yours.

His hand was roaming around your waist and you felt, your heart could jump out from your chest.

The butterflies in your stomach felt wild.

And when he tugged on your lower lips you closed your eyes before giving him the access to enter his tongue in, and everytime his tongue touched yours, you felt the electric in your veins, and the amazing part, you liked it, you liked how his hands roamed around everywhere.

You gasped when he effortlessly lifted you up without breaking the kiss, making you circle your legs around his waist.

The kiss slowly turned intense.

And when he broke the kiss you were inside your bedroom catching air.

He looked right into your eyes and you can see the desire in his orbs.

He went back to the kiss, slowly leaning to the bed.

Your heart was accelerating as you felt him removing his shirt.

And in a matter of time, you were laying naked under him.

This time you didn't had the urge to stop.

You just layed under him, feeling him go in and out of you.

While he groaned feeling you around him, before again going back on kissing you.

And soon after you felt him releasing deep inside you, but this time he didn't stopped moving, he was still hard.

You felt your eyelids turning heavier, tired from it.

While he buried his face on your neck, taking in your scent while listening your moans that intoxicated him.

he felt the pleasure.

It wasn't like the every time he spent with random girls.

This was different.

His mind was into the night he last spent with you.

And as thought, he felt addicted to everything's that's coming from you.

To be continued...