Ahmer”N-No I am not Ahh Baba”He cried,Ihram and Asher hugged him carefully and Ahmer cried on their shoulders like babies,Azhar rubbed his back softly.

Asher”Bhai please roye mat please main bhi ro du ga”Ahmer snuggled into him.

Ahmer”No don’t cry,I am not crying”He said in sobs,Abrar wrapped a new bandage on his stomach and set his shirt,Ahmer hissed whenever he moved.

Azhar”Abhi dard ho raha hai kya meri jaan ko?”

Ahmer”Ji Baba bahut”Azhar patted his head softly,Abrar prepared one injection and came near him but Ahmer started to cry.

Ahmer”Chachu abhi nahi please,mujhe pehle hi bahut dard ho raha hai”He pleaded to Abrar.

Azhar”Abrar yaar kia kar raha hai dekh nahi raha woh already dard mein hai”

Ihram”Ji chachu please abhi rehne do na”

Abrar”Can you both shut your mouth?Aur tum kia kaha tha k ghar jaa k saari baatein maano gy now what?Do you want me to admit you in Hospital?(Ahmer shook head as no cutely)Aur aap yeh injection painkiller hai issi lagane se dard kam ho ga aur yeh kuch time neend puri kar le ga,matlab kuch bhi yaar”They all made Oh face and Abrar roll his eyes and pull Ahmer’s pent down who hug Azhar and started to sob,when a sharp pain hit his butt.

Ahmer”Ah!C-Chahu Ah!”He yelp in pain and squirim but Abrar held him tightly and push the remaining medicine,Ahmer’s mouth was huge open,he breathing heavily,and let out loud yelp when Abrar pull the needle out and rub the sore area,Ihram and Asher both gulp hard and look at each other then immediately look away.

Ahmer”Baba!Dard hai bahut,Baba”He cried and Azhar rubbed his butt softly.

Azhar”Baba ki jaan abhi dardi chali jaye gi please don’t cry shh,Mela para beta cute sha”Ahmer sulk and made pout,Ihram and Asher smile at them,Azhar going to stand.

Ahmer”Baba aaj yahi so jao na mere paas please”

Azhar”Baba yahi hai meri jaan aap k paas aap so jao”He patted his back and Abrar wipes his red face and place kiss on his head,Ahmer giggled and started to yawn,within minutes they all chuckled when they heard soft snore,Azhar lay beside him carefully and Ahmer place head on his chest,Ihram and Asher left the room slowly.Abrar going to turn but Azhar grab his hand.

Azhar”Thank you”Abrar jerks away his hand.

Abrar”Woh sab toh theek hai but yeh chichori harkte mat kiya karo mere sath bare hi bure lagte hai aap huu”He turn and walk out from the room,Azhar made faces and show 🖐  on his back.

Ihram entered Asher’s room and Asher flinched badly.

Ihram”Yeh kya hai?''He asked in a serious tone when he saw one bottle of pills in Asher’s hand who was shivering.

Asher”Sar dard dawa,Woh Chachu ne di thi na mujhe fever nahi hai aap bhi na bhai bholne ki bemaari ho gai hai kya?”Ihram frown and started to think then shrug off his shoulder.

Ihram”But tu kab se itna acha ban gia k khud se medicines lene lag gia?”Asher gulped and put the medicines back.

Asher”Bhai main acha hu woh baat alag hai k aap sab ko dikhta nahi,I think bholne ki bemaari k sath sath aap ko ankho ka bhi ilaj karwa lena chahiye”Ihram pull him from neck and whack him on back.

Asher”Ahh!Bhai!”

Ihram”bahut zubaan chalne lagi hai teri,ruk batata hu tujhe”Asher pushed him and ran toward the washroom and showed tongue to him and closed the door roughly,Ihram fuming in anger and hit the door.

Ihram”Kab tak chupa rahe ga,beta iss baar na chorne wala”Asher giggled and Ihram chuckled.

Ihram”Besharam”He mumbled and walk toward door but he become dizzy,his head started to paining,he walk toward his room with a lot of difficulties and lock the door from inside,and fell on bed,his upper body on bed while legs on floor,he cough slightly and try to take medicine bottle from drawer but he can’t.

Ihram”B-Baba Ahh! Yah Allah!”He untie his shirt button and rub chest hardly,he move too much and cough along with heavy breathes,he try to take medicine again but that is difficult for him,His tears started to come out from his eyes corners to his cheeks,His face turned red,his eyes started to close slowly and then everything become blank.

Q:-How was the chapter?💅

Q:-What do you think about Asher?🤔

Q:-How was Ahmer in today’s chapter?😁

Q:-What do you think about Ihram’s condition?🥲😔

If you like my story then walk behind me🙂