Chapter 4: Clash of the Dragon Masters: Part 1: King vs. Huntress

3rd Person POV

Y/n went to the address in the note that was in his "free lunch". It was an old building on the other side of town. "This is where the note said to go. Now, where is this "Huntress" who has those people captive?" he wondered. Then, his question was answered by the sight of an arrow on a nearby wall. 

Y/n had found where the arrows led. It seemed to be just a back alley. Then, his "gracious hostess" soon made herself known.

"Glad you could make it. Thank you for accepting my invitation." she said, making her way down from one of the alley walls. "Well, it's kinda hard to refuse when someone takes hostages. So, you're the "Huntress" who called me here?" Y/n inquired. "That's right, Dragon King." the Huntress told him, as she removed her cloak.

She was revealed to be a beautiful, young woman with dark skin, red hair tied in a braid, red lips and amber yellow eyes. Not to mention, pretty big upstairs.😉 She wore a black, sleeveless shirt with a red dragon on the front, ripped jeans and black boots.

"The name's Ryoko. Ryoko Sadashi. And, I'll be your first -and last- Battle City opponent." she told him. "That's why you took those people prisoner to get me here? Ya know. If all you wanted was to duel me, all you had to do was say so. You didn't need to kidnap innocent people." Y/n told her. "Eh, where's the fun in that? We prefer to ensnare our opponents, before crushing them. Besides, I find it adds to the thrill. Now. Follow me.. and I'll take you to our dueling site." Ryoko told Y/n, as she led him to her special arena.

Shortly

The two Duelists had arrived at the special arena. It looked like one of those underground fighting arenas. And, the stands were packed with Marik's henchmen. Some of them were holding up signs that said stuff like "I ❤ Huntress" "Ryoko Rulez!" "Rare Hunters 4ever" and the like. A few others were enjoying things like popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, sodas, and just about any other foods you'd get at an arena/stadium. Which told Y/n that this place probably had it's own concession stands.

Then, after they entered the ring and took their positions, a young woman in a tuxedo-themed unitard with fishnet stockings and black pumps walked in and stood between them. (And got a few hoots and whistles from quite a few of the guys in the audience.) She got out a microphone and made the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Hunters of aaaaaallll ages! Now that both competitors are present, let today's big event finally begin!!!" The crowd was cheering at the top of their lungs. The announcer pointed to her left and announced: "In this corner, our champion and (quite beguiling😉) hostess. The biggest, baddest, femme fatal in the Rare Hunters! Known and feared throughout the Dueling Underworld as The Huntress! Ryoko Sadashi!! Give it up, boys!" The audience cheered as loud as they could. "Woooo! Go get him, Ryoko!" "Crown this so-called king!" "I love you, Ryoko! Please, marry me!~" they cheered. "Don't worry, boys! I'll make this wannabe beg for mercy! While he's still able to talk, that is! Hahahahahahaha!" Ryoko boasted.

The announcer then pointed to her right and announced: "And, in this corner! All the way from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! A wrench in Master Marik's plans! Known far and wide as the (soon-to-be "formerly") undefeated Dragon King! Let's hear it for Y/n L/n!!" But, unlike Ryoko, all Y/n got from the audience was booing. One of them even threw their popcorn at him. "You stink, L/n!" "Leave Master Marik alone!" "Loser!" "Go back to Canada!" the all said, hatefully. "Get real jobs, ya bunch 'a scrubs!" Y/n said back.