Chapter 11: The Knight: Part 3: Knight's Honor

Y/n POV

Man! This tournament just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Never thought I'd be facing a former National Champion. Or, that he'd be working for Marik. And let's not forget the suits of armor waiting to shish kebab the loser. It also seems there was more to Charles' story than I thought. I feel bad for the guy. But, I still can't afford to back down. So, ya know what? Bring it on, 'Sir Knight'! This dragon's gonna prove to be more than you can handle!

3rd Person POV

Y/n LP: 5000 Charles LP: 1600

"Well, Mr. L/n? It's your move. So, go. Or, have you realized the truth in my words? That you have no hope of winning? And you wish to surrender?" Charles questioned cockily. "Keep your armor on, Charles! I'm gonna go! Jeez. Who knew you knights were so pushy?" Y/n said snarkily, before drawing his next card. And with it, he was about to prove Charles wrong.

"Still think you can win, "Sir Knight"? Well, maybe 'this' will change your tune! I play... Card of Sanctity!" he declared. "Card of Sanctity!?" Charles exclaimed in shock. "Yup. Now, both of us have to draw, until we each hold 6 cards in our hands. Of course, you know what that means. Once you draw from your deck, your Excalibur Magic Card goes bye-bye and so does Blade Knight's other power boost." he explained. And his opponent was not too happy with this info.

Then, both players drew their cards. And since Charles' hand was now full, his Excalibur was destroyed and his knight's Attack Points returned to normal. (Blade Knight ATK: 3600 > 1600) 'Blast it! I had that fool where I wanted him! Then, he pulls 'this' on me! No matter, though. I still have a trick or two up my sleeve. Wait and see.' Charles thought confidently.

"Next, I'll play the Magic Card; Dragon Nails! And I'll equip it to my Rare Metal Dragon, boosting his Attack Points by 600!" (Rare Metal Dragon ATK: 2400 > 3000) "Now, I'll have him attack! Destroy his Blade Knight!" Y/n commanded, prompting his dragon to strike.

However, Charles had other plans. "I'm afraid not, old chap! I activate the Magic Card; Rebellion! It activates when my opponent declares an attack. Now, instead of attacking 'me', Rare Metal Dragon will attack... YOU!" he declared as the attacking monster turned around and struck it's master. Y/n LP: 5000 > 2000 "Sorry. But it looks like you won't be attacking me anymore, this turn." Charles said, slyly.

"That's no problem. Because, I have another way to clear your field. I play the Trap Card; Burst Breath! Now, by sacrificing one of my Dragons, all monsters who's Defense Points are equal or less than it's Attack Points.. will be destroyed." (Rare Metal Dragon ATK: 3000) (Blade Knight DEF: 1000) (Buster Blader DEF: 2300) "And if you do the math, then it looks both your monsters.. are toast!" he declared, before his dragon vanished and both warriors went up in flames.

"NO!" Charles exclaimed. "And that's not all. Next, I play Monster Reborn! Which I'll use to bring King Dragun back from the Graveyard!" (King Dragun ATK: 2400) "Next, I'll use his ability to summon Spirit Ryu!" (Spirit Ryu ATK: 1000) "Then, I'll place 2 cards face down, and end my turn." he said.