🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤

Začít od začátku

"Whoa! Hold on a second." Scott begins to say." You said you knew how to save him."

"We're past that," Derek says.

"What about--" Scott says

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek tells him.

"No!" Chris begins to say

Derek turns to face, Chris.

"No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris says

"Of course not." We hear Gerard say."Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead.".

Derek goes to kill Jackson but Jackson shoots up stabbing Derek and throws him.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard says

Issac and Jace who runs out of hiding pull Maxine down and make her duck. Maxine sees Issac and Jace get shot with an arrow and they look to see where the arrows came from and Allison emerges from the shadows.

"Allison?!" Scott says shocked.

Scott runs over to Isaac and drags him out of the way. Someone grabs Bree and holds her back.

"Hey let go!" Maxine snaps.

"Maxine stop! You got to stay here." Peter says sternly.

Maxine nods and they see the fight between everyone go down. Maxine wiggles out of Peter's grip when she sees Allison stab Issac, and Jace before heading toward Derek.

"Allison!" Scott yells.

Isaac, Jace and Maxine look up to see the Kanima holding her in a chokehold.

"Isaac, Jace," Maxine says softly.

Gerard nods to the Kanima and Maxine feels Jackson's tail wrap around her throat. She puts her hand on the tail.

"No! Let her go!" Jace/Isaac yells.

Not yet, sweetheart," Gerard says

"What are you doing?" Allison asks

"He's doing what he came here to do," Scott states.

"Then you know." Gerard assumes

"What's he talking about?" Allison asks.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it?" Gérard continues."When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?"

"He's dying," Isaac says.

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a curse for cancer yet... But the supernatural does."

Gerard looks down at Derek.

Gerard smirks.

"You monster." Chris accuses.

"Not yet." He says.

The Kanima tightens his grip on Allison and Maxine but is very loose on her more than Allison.

"What are you doing?" She says."You'll kill her, too, and an innocent pregnant girl?" Chris says on the verge of crying

"When it comes to survival...? I'd kill my son!" He yells as he then looks at Scott expectantly."Scott." He says.