Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady

Start from the beginning

'Lower'

'Release'

And to their unexpected surprise, the sea dragon had lowered her as her legs had touched the pile floor of jewels that were what made the large water pond shimmer more not including for the jewels on the wall cave.

It released her however its long tail swirl as if it was blocking her from escaping.

'Lean'

"Grrrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

As if it felt that Yeretzy was trying to flee, the sea dragon monster leaned its face right in front of her and growled at her as if warning her.

"A-Ah" (Yeretzy, said)

Her works became choked in fright but it did not last long till confusion struck.

'Throw'

The sea dragon threw countless of jewels as if it was rain falling a few inches close to her feet.

"Eh?!" (Yeretzy, said)

She exclaimed shocked by the rain of jewels that the sea dragon dropped.

'Look down'

'Look up'

She looked down at the jewels and then up a little confused.

"What are you trying to-" (Yeretzy, said)

'Grab'

'Fly'

"GROWL!!" (Sea dragon, roaring)

But before she could finish the sheep monster had grabbed her flying and with one of its wings swiped her up as if she were to ride a horse.

As the fox bat monster followed alongside trying to fly fast backward staring at the roaring sea dragon that had been taken back.

"Meff" (Sheep monster, talking)

"Proff" (Bat monster, talking)

They spoke to her proudly for managing to snatch her away from the sea dragon.

"GROWLL!" (Sea Dragon, growling)

And now the sea dragon's fins began to move at a fast speed to catch up to them as she looked back at them.

The sea dragon was so close to them however could not fly so by the time it was at the end of the cave both the fox bat monster and the sheep monster had already flown to the sky.

'Look'

"...." (Yeretzy)

While Yeretzy looked down from the height at the growling angry sea Dragon.

'Turn'

'Hug'

"Thank you for saving me again" (Yeretzy, said)

She turned her head again and squeezed the sheep monster hugging it with appreciation at her words.

She was thanking both of them.

"Mefff" (Sheep monster, talking)

"Proff" (Fox bat monster, talking)

As they happily responded back.

.......

And now they had landed with exhausted expressions even for Yeretzy who had been holding onto the sheep monster thightly due to the fast speed it was going.

"Huff, Puff "(Yeretzy, breathing)

"That was definitely one of those mystical creatures" (Yeretzy, said)