Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 17...

"Get up" (Alexander, said)

He looked down at her with a cold voice.

"But Mada-" (Ruddy, said)

Ruddy who was on the right side tried to intervene but Alexander's cold tone interrupted him.

"Shut up" (Alexander, said)

His voice sounded colder and angrier.

Ruddy had to shut up and watch as Alexander continued.

"From the first night I told you there was no need to draw attention this way, and yet here you go again" (Alexander, said)

He said as he looked down at Yeretzy who was unable to look up at him.

'...' (Yeretzy)

"I have apologized over and over, even for things that I haven't committed, no one believes me as trouble seems to find me when I try to avoid it" (Yeretzy, said)

'Drip, Drip'

"So I apologize again for causing trouble again over something I have no control" (Yeretzy, said)

Yeretzy said with a nervous heartbroken tone as the blood from her forehead started to pour again.

Alexander frowned more.

When unexpectedly...

'Lift'

His hands reach towards her right bloody hand as he bridle carried her.

Her eyes looked up at him in surprise as he walked her over his black horse and sat her there.

"Well treat you when we get back and will talk" (Alexander, said)

He said as he looked up at her before he hopped onto his horse.

'Turn'

He turned to look at the palidians.

"Don't mention what happened tonight, we will discuss this later as well so retreat" (Alexander, said)

He commanded the Palladian knights.

And with that, they got ready to leave.

.....

'Glop, Glop'

Alexander's horse galloped slowly

Alexander sat on the back as Yeretzy sat in front in silence.

'I was scared that I'd die by a monster and now my fate is this...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Plop'

She leaned her head against Alexander's chest and closed her eyes.

'It's funny how this novel seems to want me to die at his hands' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'If this man gave me a chance to live' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Means the worst to come' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought with a bitter expression as she fell into a sleep at how tired she was.

.....

'Blink, Blink'

Her pale blonde long thick feather-like lashes fluttered as she opened her liliac eyes with a candy pink shade to them slowly.

She had a bandage warp around her head and her right palm as she was now laying in bed in her white nightgown.