Chapter 19: A Planned Lie

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and panic attack conversation.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 19...

Alexander stared at her with a serious expression while she blushed in embarrassment and greeted her teeth in anger.

'This man must be so displeased to see me after he prohibited me from coming' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I'm leaving. It's clear that I'm only a bother here' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Lady?" (Terrance, asked)

Terrance called out unconsciously reaching his hand out.

'Grab'

But Yeretzy's left hand grabbed the hem of her dress and with her right hand, she wrapped her hand to hold onto the gift box.

It was too late her heart was feeling so many emotions that without a thought she just wanted to go away and not be seen.

'Step, Step, Step'

Running

'Step, Step, Step'

Running

'I don't know what to do but I know that I can't be here any longer, I have to get back to the room' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Crying

She ran trying to look straight forward at the pillars that were soon ending.

Her eyes were making her vision blurry but she continued to run away with sadness filling her heart.

'It hurts so much, I want to cry till my eyes can no longer shed tears, I want to scream till my heart becomes numb' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I'm so sad...why does it have to be this way...why am I so pathetic' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step, Step'

Running.

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Crying.

She hadn't realized herself all those bottled-up emotions and the amount of stress she was having at the moment caused her to enter into a panic attack.

She was finally getting close to the end of the pillared hallway trying to get away as her heart beat very fast yet she felt out of breath however when she finally reached the end her panic attack only got worse.

'Halt'

Stop

It was not the end of the pillar hall it was a mural of a green landscape and the open pillars to the right were closed.

'Drop, Drop'

Crying

'Bang, Bang'

'Why, why' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She was so frustrated that she let go of the hem of the dress and started to bang at it frustrated and extremely stressed as if it would magically open.

'Bang, Bang'

"Ahaha" (Yeretzy, said)

She cried loudly like a baby, desperately trapped.

She began to feel nauseous as her body trembled and countless of sweat drops fell from her forehead worsening her panic attack.

'It's not fair, it's not, why' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)