Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession

***WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content and abuse.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 7...

"Oh madam you're here as well" (Terrance, said)

He looked surprised to see Yeretzy.

'Well Ariella had said she had a scheduled meeting with the knight captain to turn in some documents' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'So her arrival was already known however they wouldn't have expected me to come along' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Although the purpose of my visit is to try to win my husband's good side and clear last night's misunderstanding' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'That's why I brought over a basket with sandwiches, fruits, and waters prepared by the kitchen staff...Ariella said that Alexander usually gets hungry at this hour' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'So let's make amends! He still hasn't kicked me out yet so...let's be hopeful' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'And hope that he can see me in a good light, as the most harmless wife' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I'll work hard brother, just you wait I'll be safe so you can be safe' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought with a positive attitude warmly smiling at Terrance.

"Ah hello" (Yeretzy, said)

She greeted Terrance nicely.

"Hello madam" (Terrance, said)

Terrance greeted her nicely with no hostility.

"My name is Terrance Blake, I'm one of the knights present at the boating dock" (Terrance, said)

"You can call me sir Terrance or plainly Terrance how every you like madam" (Terrance, said)

"Either way it's fine with me, it's just that I didn't have the opportunity to introduce myself yesterday so I am introducing myself today formally." (Terrance, said)

He smiled warmly at Yeretzy as he introduced himself.

'Terrance Blake...he's the eldest son of a baron and one of Alexander's close friends' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"It's nice to meet you sir Terrance thank you for being present to receive me at the dock" (Yeretzy, said)

"Ahaha, no problem madam I'm glad to hear that" (Terrance, said)

Terrance said happily as he turned his attention to Ariella and Yeretzy.

"So do both come to deliver the documents to the captain?" (Terrance, asked)

"No, only I " (Ariella, said)

Ariella responded elegantly and turned to look at Yeretzy.

"Yeretzy has come to meet my brother" (Ariella, said)

Ariella said with a nod.

"Ah, is that so then.." (Terrance, said)

'W-What?? She came to see that grumpy Lex?' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

'She really came to see him what?!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

Terrance had a momentary shock before speaking again.

"Let me call him for you then" (Terrance, said)

He said with a still stunned face before dashing away.

"Hey Lex! Your wife is here to see you!" (Terrance, Yelled)

"Ariella and your wife are here hurry and come over there!" (Terrance, yelled)