But he missed it.

Raven shot up beside him. Wolfram still wore a calm expression. Just like River ,he had not yet grasped the sight before him.

A golden spear had gone through Xola Wendigo .

The girl stood there ,like an insect that has been nailed on to the ground with a needle by a cruel child. The spear had gone through her slim neck with pin point accuracy and had sank in to the floor behind her.

Xola gurgled , choking on blood. Her eyes bulged. Crimson ran down her front in a steady stream and dripped onto the floor.

The girl stood dead on her feet.

The spear vibrated with a soft hum , like an insatiable monster weeping for more blood. It shook itself free from its grounding and flew back, as fast it struck the unsuspecting girl.
Her limp body fell face down on a pool of her own blood .

River turned his head to witness the spear retreating in to a soft pale hand.

There , cloaked by the shadows of the
furthest corner of the chamber stood a tall figure.

It inched towards the pit ,one step after another, their footfall accompanied by jingles of jewelery .
The perilious spectacle illuminated the figure, revealing the face that rumored of being able to topple nations.

Solina Wendigo still wore her red dress from the feast. Her lovely visage was splattered with fresh blood . She stood there, golden spear glistening with warm blood in one hand, the severed head of the Eastern king in other.

Solina's jade eyes gleamed menancingly at the man infront of her . The Eastern crown ,made of gold , embedded with scarlet jewels shone on her head . Even from this distance River could see that it was bloodied.

"What have you done .." Wolfram breathed.

"Wolfram of the West Shculz" Solina held up the dismembered head of her father. There was no telling what horrors he had seen before his demise . By the way his visage was twisted ,it was obvious his last moments have been anything but peaceful.

"I, the Queen of East ,will not allow you to leave this chamber with the possesion of our God "

"If West wants war, war you shall have " She gripped the spear "you will not see another dawn "

Auther has something to say.

Auther interviews River Verlice

A -Hi! Thank you for being here !

River- Pleasure is mine.

A - Im going to ask you a few simple questions.

River- Ill try my best to answer them

A- Tell us a little about you.

River- Im River,19,from Callidora..

A-Thats all?

River -...

A- ok, Ill help you out. Are you left or right handed?

River - Right

A- hobbies?

River - I read and put together artifacts

A- favourite food ?

River- Fruico

A- favourite place ?

River - Saltstand beach ..and Arcton Library

A- Favourite color ?

River -black

A- *flips through notes* Its supposed to be .. baby blue?

River - Its black now. I had a change of mind.

A- interesting ..what may have caused it?

River -Actually I have some questions for you too.

A- hah? I dont think thats how this-

River - Mind if I change the title card?

River Verlice interviews the Author

River - Can I have your name ?

A- I really dont think this is a good idea.

River -Please co -operate

A- Rath

River - Age ?

A- 21

River - I found some ..interesting scriptures titled "character designs" ?

A- You went through my things?

River - I dont do such dishonorable things. Lord Alistair did.

A- mother fu-

In background - You are on camera.

A- ...

River - You have written here that Im..* double checks * baby girl coded?

A- Please put that down ...

River- Im afraid Im not familiar with your cultural terms. I hope you can explain?

A- I refuse to answer.

River - I dont remember giving you that option ?

A- can I interest you in a google definition?

River - Not sure what that is but go ahead.

An endearing term of affection given to pop culture's sad little men

River - I dont recall being a sad little man?

"Girls be like 'he's so babygirl' and it's the darkest, most brooding, melancholic, tortured man you've ever laid eyes on."

River-That do vaguely makes sense. Next, it's also mentioned here that I have abandonment issues?" Please go to therapy" ??

A- For your own good, please put that away.

River - There is also this rather thick volume of notes * pulls out a book *
Plotlines?

A -SEIZE HIM!!! DONT LET HIM OPEN THAT-

*thank you for tuning in. Due to unavoidable reasons the program will be put on hold for foreseeable future . We aplogize*

River Verlice

River Verlice