Wolfram Shculz

After the feast ended without major incident ,everyone stood,ready to  retire for the night. The Queen excused herself first and the Third princess followed her.

Third Wedigo daughter had not spoken a single word throughout the night. She looked quite young ,probably around fifteen. She had not won the gene lottery like her sister and looked quite forgettable. Even though she was still way better looking than an average girl her age, she paled in comparison to Solina. Like her mother ,she was skinny and had brown eyes and hair.

Raek Wendigo spoke few polite words to each of his guests and wished them goodnight before walking out, saying he had some urgent business to look in to.

The gold.

"My Lord must let me take him to see the Royal gardens " Solina cooed as they stood to leave.

River furrowed his brows.

"I believe it's time for His Majesty to retire" River gave Raven very tiny head shake, signaling him to decline.
"It's rather late now"

Solina shot him a glare. "No it is not"

"It is " Wolfram joined in. "What nocturnal floral spectacle are you going to show him at this hour? "

Solina pouted ,her bambi eyes turned to Raven "Please?"

Raven seemed to be at a loss. "It will be impolite to decline such a request"

Since when did you start giving a flying fuck about being polite?

"Oh dear! Alistair worried about sounding impolite?" Wolfram gasped dramatically "Now thats a twist I didnt see coming"

Raven rolled his eyes and turned to Wolfram Shculz ,finally seemed to have reached his far stretched limits .
"Just what the fuck is wrong with you?"

River could literally see sparks flying between two men . Solina tugged at Raven's arm trying to calm him down.
They seemed to have a feud but there was also something that held them back  from actively clawing at each other's necks.

"Huh," Wolfram turned to River ,ignoring the Southern King "Join me for a late night drink then"

"He doesnt fucking drink" Raven spat
"Fuck off"

"Tea then?" Wolfram urged.

This was going to throw their whole plan in to chaos. River glared at Raven  .

"What are you looking at him for?" Wolfram snaked a hand around River's shoulder. "You dont need his permission,do you?"

"Get your slimy hands off him or I will take the privillege of having hands away from you " Raven narrowed his eyes at the younger man.

"Two hands is a small price if I get to touch him" Wolfram grinned "Alistair is the one who needs to watch what he is touching" he gave a pointed glare at Solina "or else he will lose far more valuable ...assests"

River sighed heavily. If this conversation continued Raven would undoubtedly slug this man. It was actually a miracle that his teeth was still intact.

River bowed to Solina "Many thanks for my lady's generous hosting . Ill be excusing myself for the night "

"After a cup of tea!" Wolfram added "You cant decline, it's impolite"

Good sir,why are you being so persistent ? Im trying to save your teeth here.

"Shoo now" Wolfram swatted his folded fan at Raven "Go see those glow in dark flowers you wanted to see so bad"

Solina took the cue to drag Raven away , the man shooting daggers at them on his way out.