Chapter 24: Stand Up And Not Falter

Start from the beginning

That was the end of Damien Reynolds.

"Gasph" (Han Jea/Nania, breathed)

Suddenly Han Jea/Nania woke up with a terrified expression and a sweaty face at the nightmare she had unconsciously sitting up.

'Gently grab'

"Nania you alright?" (Damien, asked)

Suddenly soft gentle hands that matched a gentle raspy morning voice sounded.

'Halt'

Her body immediately halted at the touch.

His hands were resting on her tights affectionately and comforting.

'Turn'

She naturally turned to look at him.

The man in that horrible nightmare was wearing sleeping clothes and was much alive.

"D-Damien?" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)

She asked hesitantly and cautiously as if she had seen a ghost.

"You're staring at me as if you're looking at a ghost" (Damien, said)

As if he read her exact thoughts he had said to her.

But her expression did not change.

'Extend'

'Grab'

'Place'

He extended his hand and grabbed her wrist placing her palm to touch his heart.

'Take away'

But as soon as her palm touched his heart the image of his heart and body being plunged made her unconsciously remove her palm or she tried but Damien kept her palm still grabbing her palm with more force not allowing it to leave.

"I'm very much real, you can feel my heartbeat beat" (Damien, said)

He spoke to her gently as if he was reassuring her he was much there.

'Badump, Badump, Badump'

'Ease'

Her expression eased down as if she could relax feeling Damien's heart beat fast.

'Stare'

Her blue eyes looked at his golden ease as if she could find peace after a long time.

"Although it's beating pretty fast whenever I think of you or when my wife is within my presence" (Damien, said)

'Kiss'

He said as he lifted her palm and kissed the top of her of it sweetly.

'Widen'

'Blush'

'Ah...!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Her cheeks painted a pink color at his actions.

'Smile'

His lips raised with a seductive yet gentle smile satisfied.

"I hope my wife can smile more like this" (Damien, said)

'Badump, Badump'

Now her heartbeat was beating loudly.

'Glance'

He had managed to distract her from her worries however it did not last long till her eyes looked at his sleepwear.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

'Glance'

Her eyes returned to look at him.

"Umm...why are you here? Shouldn't you be out with your people instead of me there probably going to think I'm an inconsiderate hostess" (Han Jea/Nania, asked)