Chapter 23: The Close Call Of Death For Ulisses

Start from the beginning

"Yeah look how scratched up he is I bet he crawled from hell" (Reynolds Knights, speaking)

"Blegh!" (Ulisses, threw up)

The instance Ulissess became nauseous again and threw up at the words that reminded him.

"Ack! Ulisses!" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"Ewww dude don't throw up so recklessly!" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"I think I might throw up myself" (Reynolds Knights, complaining)

"Hey shouldn't we get him to a doctor or something?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

"Ha, are you serious? Don't you see what all those bastards did to our people and you want to trust them so easily?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

"Yeah but then what about Ulisses?" (Reynolds Knights, chatting)

The knights began to argue lightly with one another while others tried not to stare at the throw-up.

Some looked at Ulisses with pity eyes and others tried to hold their breaths to not smell the throw-up.

It was already enough of the rotting smell and the blood smell but on top now it was Ulisses throw-up smell.

All this while Sir Hector continued crossing his arms.

Carlo approached Sir Hector as everyone was clearly distracted.

"Where is Kevs?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo asked for Sir Kevs who was the one that found Ulisses.

"He's washing up" (Sir Hector, said)

He said as he glanced up at the throw-up.

"Ohh" (Carlos, said)

He said as he understood.

'Turn'

Carlo turned around to look at Sir Hector.

"Did he say anything?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo asked again.

'Frown'

Sir Hector frowned displeased just remembering.

"Haa honestly captain he said nothing about what happened but I brought him over what he did" (Sir Hector, said)

He said stress and upset.

'...?...' (Carlo)

"What did he do?" (Carlo, asked)

Carlo had gotten more serious.

He had gotten a slight idea ever since he saw Sir Hector but he wanted to give Ulisses the benefit of the doubt.

Knowing Ulisses's character he was aware but the Duke had warned Ulisses so that is why he at least tried to believe that Ulisses wouldn't act rashly but he just did exactly what he did.

"Ulisses barged into the Madam's room and I'm sure he grabbed her harshly when I and King entered her nightgown was a little ruffled up and he was yelling awful things to the madam" (Sir Hector, said)

"He made her cry Captin, Ulisses was very harsh with the Madam" (Sir Hector, said)

He said with caution.

He knew that was going to piss Damien off even more.

'Twitch'

Words that came out of Sir Hector's mouth unconsciously made Carlo's mouth twitch.

"..." (Carlo)

His expression darkened.

'Turn'

He looked at Ulisses.