ch. 39

You must be following me to get a chapter dedicated 🫶🏾 I'll follow back to tag you 👍🏾

April 20th

"Good Morning" August said walking into the bathroom holding a duffle bag as I was brushing my teeth

Yup, he talked his way into some coochie last night, well not really because I wanted dick and he was there plus my rose was dead and after we all ate last night they came with bottles and the only wine they said the store they went to had was Taylor Port and yeah now we are here.

"Hey" I said looking at him through the mirror I watched as he turned the shower on, walked over to the toilet to piss I smirked at his cute little butt cheeks, my eyes trailed up to his back and I seen fresh scratches on his back, oop.

"You tryna shower with me?" he asked me as he grabbed a flushable wipe

"Already did, I'm about to go make some breakfast for everybody and finish this cake before Nai wake"

She had left last night with Sean after he came and ate they went to the movies and she came back around 4 in the morning, Sean stayed with her on the couch until she fell asleep. She told me he had to be at the studio early and she didn't want to stay at his place alone.

"Alright come hea, give me some love damn" He pushing it we still done I just wanted some dick

"Boy bye" I laughed at him and tried to walk out but he grabbed me up "Why you doing me like that? hmm give me some lips"

I decided to just peck his lips a few times before he tried to grab my face and plus I knew he wasn't going to put me down until I did.

Leaving out the bathroom I went to check my phone noticing I had an Email from CPS

And all I read was Congratulations
Now Mr. Clark said when I get a email said I passed my training I could book my flight. Last step for me was my house inspection. I sent him pictures prior so I know I was passing with flying colors plus I just got us a new house that way king can have his own room.

"Ahhhhh" I hurried and covered my mouth pausing I listened for Kyla instead August jumped out the shower almost busting his ass, dick flopping one way and balls the other

Instantly making me laugh "bro what the fuck wrong with you" he said catching his self from falling "I'm sorry" I was bent over holding stomach from laughing at him

"I'm sorry my bad, wheeeew!" I laughed

"Man why you scream" going over to him I let him read the email he knew what it meant because he was with me when Mr Clark and I talked over the phone after he told me not to come to Detroit right away.

"Awwh shit Ja congratulations mama, Shit I knew you had it you didn't?"

"I was a little doubtful not gone lie but thank you! Ok ima go cook for real this time"