Chapter 20: Beach Days

"Popsicles anyone?" Wukong offered. You dashed from behind Wukong and tackled MK in a hug. "MK!" "Y/n!" The boy smiled and squeezed back.

"How've you been?! It's so good to see you! I can't believe you're living on Flower Fruit Mountain with your brothers! I can't believe they're getting along! I missed you!" MK blurted out.

You chuckled, "Slow down! Slow down, MK!" You pulled away from the hug. "I missed you too!" You said, then you pecked him on the nose. His face blushed a bright red.

"Um, MK? I think you're getting sunburned. Your face is really red." Monkey commented, interrupting that moment. You spun around, startled, while MK stuttered, struggling for words to explain.

"To the lake!" You changed the topic, pointing towards the sky, then bolted into the water. MK looked at where you once stood, then looked at where you were in the water.

He smiled and readied himself to dive in as well, until Wukong stopped him.

"Bud, seriously, you need some sunscreen. I think I packed some. Come on!" The golden simian dragged his successor over to some chairs, placed his bags down, and pulled out some sunscreen.

"Here ya go!" He tossed the container to MK.

MK sat on the chair next to the monkey, and accidentally sprayed himself in the face. He coughed and gagged at the surprise.

Monkey King reclined on his seat and sighed in delight.

"Okay, done! This guy isn't getting sunburned! Not today!" MK stated the bolted to the water.

"Wait! Sunscreen needs to absorb first! Let it absorb!" The monkey called out.

MK, however, ignored his mentors cries and dived in, splashing you with water! You squealed in surprise, then splashed him back. MK was surprised by this attack, then decided to splash you back. And may or may not have splashed Mei too.

Soon, a splashing battle began! Red Son versus Mei versus MK versus you! The battle was fierce! And in the end, no one really won. All of you were a soaking mess!

Everyone laughed as they ate the food that was prepared by Pigsy.

A thought popped into your head, and you gasped. "MK! I have an awesome idea for tomorrow!" You stated excitedly. "What is it?!" MK asked just as excited for your idea.

"Your going to have to wait until tomorrow!" You teased. MK groaned in impatience.

The next night, everyone that was at the beach, and Ne Zha, was spread out in the movie room you rented out. "Is everyone ready?" You asked.  Everyone nodded their heads, some fast and excited, some slow and hesitant.

You smiled, then grabbed a cord you had attached to the screen and plugged it into your phone. You scrolled through your phone until you found what you were searching for, then turned on the TV.

That night, everyone binge watched the Monkie Kid movies and series! And their reactions were priceless!

"Was I really that bad with the staff?" MK asked about the episode Bad Weather.

"So, that is what MK meant when he said he was 'glad none of you are perfect'." Pigsy mumbled about Calabash.

"So, that's what happened?" LIF asked her husband about New Years (Revenge of the Spider Queen).

"Wait. So that's what happened that day?!" Tang exclaimed about the episode Shadow Play.

"Who documented this?!" DBK exclaimed, slightly embarrassed by being found out about a few things (*cough season 1 *cough The First Ring *cough).

"LBD WAS GOING TO CONTROL ME!!" Sun Wukong exclaimed, his fur visibly on end.

"I don't say 'peasants ' that much, do I?" Red Son questioned.

"What?!" Macaque muttered in confusion and shock.

"That was so cool!!" Mei exclaimed when it ended.

You smiled and snickered at the group. Then yelp as you disappeared from where you stood and appeared in your brother, Macaques arms. Your brother then gave you a gentle noogie.

"Who do you think you're laughing at!?" He chuckled and accused. You started to giggle as you struggled to escape his hold.

Wukong watched with a smirk, until he had an idea.

You giggled as you attempted to escape Macaques hold, until you were suddenly on the ground. Beside you was Macaque, and both of you were pinned to the ground by Wukong.

"Tickle fight!" The golden simian declared, then started tickling you and Macaque.

You laughed, unable to hold it back when he attacked, while Macaque squirmed, trying to escape.

The Monkey King laughed in victory, until someone from behind attacked him!

Monkey King froze for a moment, then spun around to see who attacked him. He was shocked to see it was MK, and Macaque took advantage of that pause.

Macaque suddenly had Monkey King pinned and was tickling him! Wukong squirmed and laughed as he was attacked.

You decided to take this moment as a time for revenge and shouted, "CHARGE!!" You pounced onto your brother and started to tickle him.

MK, liking your idea, joined you in your tickle attack on Macaque. And soon, Wukong joined too! When Macaque started to laugh, MK paused, shocked that Macaque was laughing. But MK swiftly got over it and continued with the attack.

The laughter was contagious. And, together, the three of you didn't stop until Macaque was gasping for air from all the laughter. "I- I didn't- know you were- ticklish, Macaque!" MK wheezed between laughs.

"I can't believe it!" Wukong laughed. "After all these years- your still that ticklish!?!" Wukong exclaimed with a smile, between giggles.

Macaque rolled his eyes. "Hey- I bet- your still - easier to- tickle!" Macaque defended himself while still laughing and gasping.

You and MK shared a look, both of your eyes sparkling with mischief. You two had the same thought running in your heads.

"GET HIM!" You exclaimed. "Wait. Wha-?" You and MK pounced onto Wukong and started to tickle him together. Wukong was quick to start laughing and Macaque was quick to join the attack.

You, MK, and Macaque continued to tickle Wukong until you were all gasping for air. When you caught your breath, you stood up, thinking it was over. But that was a mistake.

The three boys suddenly pinned you down and started to attack you! You squirmed and laughed as they tickled. But all laughing ceased when a click was heard.

The four of you looked over at the source of the noise to see, while Sandy had taken a picture, everyone else had a recording device and were recording the whole thing.

The few, DBK, LIF, Pigsy, Ne Zha, that noticed you four noticed sweat dropped. The others, Mei, Red Son, Tang, were giggling/snickering at the scene. You, MK, Wukong, and Macaque glanced at each other then smirked/grinned.

The four of you then sped over to the others and roped them into the tickle fight!

(1141 words. Yay! I got some more done! I hope you enjoy! I will try to write more soon! If you guys have questions, though, [such as details about something or a characters thoughts at a moment, or anything really] don't be afraid to ask! I might rewrite a chapter/episode in another characters perspective, maybe. I'm not sure yet. Until then, enjoy!)