Chapter 17: My Inky Demons

Everyone was found, except for MK and the Monkey King. Tang traveled from chapter to chapter to chapter to chapter, but no one could find the two. If only there was a way to find them! It would make everything much easier and faster!

An idea popped in your head. "Mei, can I use your phone?" You asked the girl. "What for?" Mei asked, handing over her phone. "I'm going to try calling MK." You answered. "Don't bother. I've already tried." Mei stated. You sighed, and handed it back to her.

Tang tried again, then started to meltdown when everyone landed in a cabbage patch. You opened your mouth to say something to him, in an attempt to calm him, but something flashed in your face. Somehow, you saw MK fighting an inky version of himself. And Monkey King searching for MK. You saw MK yell, "Enough!!!" You vision returned to normal as MKs yell echoed around.

"MK!" You called out. Completely forgetting the others, you dash away and broke through to the chapter MK was in. You had to help him.

When you saw MK, you punched away the ink that was trying to attack him. The ink flew. "MK, are you alright?" You asked, worriedly. "Yeah, I think." He answered. It looked like he glitched for a moment, then he stood. "I'm glad you found me." He said with a smile. "I'm glad too." A voice similar to MKs spoke. The ink reappeared in front of you and MK.

"Ya know. It gets kinda boring trying to help one person realize, or even acknowledge the truth!" The ink spoke. "So let take a switch. Y/n, right? You know what happened to you here, and you know what Lbd said to you, yet you totally ignore the facts!" The ink MK spoke, then shape shifted into you.

"Lbd spoke to you too?!" MK asked, surprised. "Yeah, uh, long story." You say, awkwardly rubbing the back of your neck. "Ha! You even act like them!" An inky version of your voice spoke. "Like who?" You yelled at the ink. "Your sibs. Questioned about a secret you didn't reveal, answer with "long story", and brush it off. You didn't even grow up with them!" The ink stated.

You were confused. You didn't have any siblings. You were an only child. You smiled. "Ha! Jokes on you! I'm an only child!" You stated then posed casually, kind of. You did try, a little, to pose like Macaque does. You thought if you acted like him the ink would leave you alone.

MK almost fell for your act, poor kid. But the ink only chuckled. "So, your just gonna play dumb and not question your past?" The ink taunted. "Not gonna question why your mother introduced you to the Monkie Kid Series when you were little? Not gonna question your similarities between your mother's personality and your own? Not gonna question why your mothers past is a secret? Not gonna-" "SHUT UP!!"

You bolted towards the ink. The ink split itself in two before you could punch it. One half formed into the ink monkeyish MK you saw earlier, while the other half changed into a monkey version of you! The MK one dashed towards MK, while the one like you fought you.

MKs battle was better than yours. He actually fought! While you just knew how to hit hard. MKs battle traveled through the air! While your fight resulted in you getting pinned on the ground. You yelled angrily. Your yell startled the ink version of yourself, you took advantage of that an flung it aside with incredible force.

You stood up, readying a blow. Then you glitched. You fell over, weakened by the strange event. You tried to stand up again, but glitched again instead. "You see it now, huh?" The ink you spoke. You glitched again, and trembled. You didn't understand, or wanted to understand, what was happening. You just wanted the demonic ink gone!

Wukong burst through a giant gold crack in the sky! And attacked the ink! MK crashed into the ground a few feet away, and grunted. Monkey King saw MK and ran over to him. "You okay, bud?" The golden simian asked, concerned for his successor. MK smiled at the King then grunted as he glitched again.

The ink figures jumped back when a sudden flash appeared. Tang, Pigsy, Mei, and Sandy all stood there, and prepared to defend. The cursed liquid chuckled, then made dark fog. The fog separated everyone from each other. "It's funny. You guys all pretend to be heroes and save the day, when you are the ones who really need saving." It taunted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey! 783 words, wow. I hope you enjoy! Sorry this one is short. And sorry if I'm going through the episodes fast, there wasn't much I wanted to change. So I just added instead. If you guys would like more details about something that happened in the story, let me know. I'll add that in future chapters.
Random info; while reflecting on the series, they broke SO MANY FOURTH WALLS! IT'S RIDICULOUS! Anyways, love you all! Thanks for your love and support! And have a great day/night/whatever!)