Chapter 12: a past

You walked through Mei's fire as she blasted it at your figure. You marched forward ready to grab your prize and retrieve it for your master. You reached forward and grabbed Mei's hand. Ice started to crawl up her arm.

You could hear MK call out something, but couldn't distinguish what. You did know, however, that you had encased Mei in ice. And now you were going to bring Mei back to the mech, wether you liked it or not.

A strong cold wind engulfed you and Mei, and brought you both to the mech. You placed Mei in the needed place, and waited. What for; who knows what! But that was what you were doing, and you were going to save energy to fight back against Lbd, before it's too late!

--------(elsewhere)--------

MK checked on Red Son, then ran to check on the Monkey King. He was relieved that Monkey King wasn't frozen in ice, but worried because of him being unconscious. Red Son came down and checked them both.

"The Monkey King will be fine. And it looks like you will, too. I just wish I could say the same for that dragon girl." Red Son stated. "Me too." MK agreed. "Come on. We're going to find the others, and make a plan to stop the Lady Bone Demon!" MK commanded.

Once everyone was in one place, Sandy placed a cool pack on Wukong's face, to reduce any swelling that may come. The still unconscious gold simian stirred, but didn't wake.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You want to go attack Lbd and take her down, while she has Y/n under her control, Ne Zha's missing, and we have an unconscious mystical monkey?! Anyone else seeing any flaws here?!" Pigsy stated more than asked.

"Obviously, there's some flaws. But that's not the point! Now we have Red boi!" MK stated, while pointing at the demon prince. Red Son rolled his eyes this time instead of correcting the nick name. He pretty much has given up that battle. They weren't going to correct themselves, so why waste breath on the attempts!

"Oh, yeah, sure! 'cause he is a real game changer!" Pigsy stated sarcastically. "Wha- hey!" Red Son exclaimed at the comment. "The point is; I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over. I'm losing my mind over here!" Pigsy exclaimed.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," Macaque spoke from Red Sons shadow. Red Son jumped then stood in a defensive stance.  Macaque continued "but if you're planning on stopping the Lady Bone Demon, I know a thing or two that could help."

Monkie Kid and his friends swiftly tied him up, instead of listening to him, and continued to try to make an effective plan. Macaques ear twitched when he heard Wukong stir and groan. Macaque only knew the Monkey King was there because he could smell him. But finding out Wukong was unconscious, disturbed him greatly.

"What if we try to reach Y/n again?" "Uh, I think you forgot where MK said, Y/n THREW HIM ASIDE LIKE HE WAS NOTHING!!!" Y/n? Was that the name of the girl who talked to him on the hover drone? The one that somehow convinced him to give them a head start?

"If you're willing to listen, I can reveal something useful." Macaque explained, again. "Nu-uh! You're in time out, so you don't get to chime in. SANDY! Spin 'im." MK commanded. "Uh, sorry Mr. Macquack." Sandy apologized, and turned Macaque around.

"Come on kid, you must have noticed! She may be more powerful than ever, but it sounds like she's spread too thin!" Macaque tried. "Think about it. The staff, the mech, and now your friend! From what I've heard, she's probably using everything she got to keep Y/n under her control!"

"Which means there-" "There's some vulnerability!" Sandy interrupted Red Son. Red Son muttered, "I was going to say that." "Whoa. We really gonna listen to Macaque? For all we know, he's still working for her! He could be leading us into a trap!" Pigsy countered any thoughts of possiblity.