Prologue

You were listening to music as you drove around. Your favorite song started to play and you got really excited and really distracted. You were excited because; one, it was your favorite song! Two, it was a Lego Monkie Kid tribute! But those are what got you distracted. Somewhere along your drive you took a wrong turn, and you only noticed when the song was over and the next song wouldn't play. You parked your car in a parking lot and checked your phone. Everything seemed fine. Everything was fine. You just lost data and Internet connection. You sighed then looked around. Oh, man. You were lost. Great. You unparked your car and continued driving. Maybe you'll find something familiar that will tell you where you are?

You turned left at a stop sign, and continued to- a park? It was a large park in the middle of a city. How did you get here? How did you not know about this place? You parked your car, and hopped out for a walk around. It was a beautiful day to be out! "Look out!" a voice shouted. You turned in time to see a older teen nearly crash into a tree, while on a strange vehicle. You stared as the teen stopped his vehicle just in time, and stumbled out with a bag in hand. He pulled out his phone and looked around puzzled. "Who orders noodles at a park?" He asked himself out loud.

Suddenly, an arm grabs your wrists while another covered your mouth. You freaked out! Were you being kidnapped?! No! You still have so much to do! So much to see! So much to experience! You give a scared whimper. "Oh, look Jin! She scared!" the kidnapper said. "Of course she is! Who doesn't fear us Yin!" another kidnapper spoke. At least you assumed they were kidnappers, what kid of person wouldn't in this situation! "Hold her still Yin! I can't tie her up if she keeps moving!" "I'm trying to Jin! I'm also trying to not get tied up myself!" "Hey! My knots aren't that bad!" The two bickered behind you. "Do you think we'll finally get money this time?" "I don't know, but nothin' wrong with trying! Besides, half our trouble was catching someone in the first place!"

That's it! You're not going to deal with this! These two are really, really annoying, and you haven't been their captive for more than TWO MINUTES! You decided to lick the hand that covered your mouth. "Eew!" "What?!" "She licked me!" "So?" "What do you mean 'so?'!?" They started to argue, and you yelled for help! When they heard you start to hollar, they both swiftly covered your mouth. "Quiet! We just want to peacefully kidnap you and get money from a ransom on you!" Jin said, according to the voice match. But luckily for you, the teen from earlier heard your yelp and saw what was happening.

"Hey! Leave her alone, you guys!" He shouted to Jin and Yin. "Well, well. If it isn't our nemesis, the Monkie Kid!" Yin said. "Don't do anything stupid or we'll hurt her!" Jin said. "Come on. We all know you wouldn't do that." Monkie Kid said. "Wouldn't we?" Jin asked threateningly. "Would we?" Yin asked his companion. "Of course not! We need her alive if we want to do a ransom!" Jin hissed. "Oh. Now I feel like an idiot." "Well du-" he was cut off by a long gold and red staff hitting him in the chest. You stared. Did that just happen? The other of the two looked surprised too! He looked back at Monkie Kid, then ran after his accomplice.
"Are you okay?" Monkie Kid asked as he hid his staff then untied you. "Yeah, just- I don't know- shocked? Surprised? Relieved? Confused?" You answered confused. "Well at least you aren't hurt." He help you stand up. "I'm MK!" You smiled, "Y/n."

As you said your name, something in your head clicked. Wait! WhHaAaAaAtT!? MK, Jin, Yin, noodles, gold and red staff! How did you get roped into this world?!

686 words! Awesome! I'm proud of myself! FYI; the following picture is your character. And the white is your choice of color!