Indrajith...... Chanakya called him.

Indrajith turned and looked at him.

Enga pora.... Marakama Terrace vanduru.... You have to listen what she has in mind........ Chanakya said and went past him.

Indrajith sat back on the couch and held his head.

Tears threatened to fall down. He lifted his head up and took a deep breath to control himself.

You have hurt her enough.... Podum. Let her go if she wants... Learn to live alone......... Indrajith told himself. A bitter smile formed on his lips.

He got up and went upstairs. When he reached near Magizh's room, he saw Chanakya walking Magizh to the terrace.

Indrajith stood there watching them going. At the same time Chanakya turned and looked at Indrajith.

Chanakya smirked seeing Indrajith and held Magizh's hand firmly.

Indrajith gulped down the lumps formed in his throat.

Chanakya took Magizh to the terrace.

When the Zephyr hit her face Magizh smiled in happiness.

Paathu utkaru..... Chanakya said and made her sit carefully and comfortably.

Inga vandu irukuradu pudichiruka..... Chanakya asked her, seeing the happiness in her eyes.

Romba pudichiruku....... Magizh said looking at him.

Indrajith on the other side doesn't want to witness her saying she is gonna leave him. So he stayed in his room but he couldn't sit there for long.

Ultimately he reached the terrace with a heavy heart.

This terrace brought back many memories.

I remember expressing myself to her here. I told her everything about me to her and slept peacefully after years in her lap.... I didn't realize, that day I found my solace in her but today I understood that but she is no more the same Magizhini who loved me. I changed her..... I changed her completely.... He thought.

Taking a deep breath he reached the last step of the terrace. He stood there hidden from their vision and started listening to their conversation as Chanakya wanted him to do.

Magizhini..... Epdi poi solla kathukitta....... Chanakya asked Magizh suddenly making her confused.

Huh naa eppo poi sonnen....... Magizh asked.

He smiled and said........ Happy ah iruken nu naa kekumbodellam solriya adhu poi thane....

Illa naa poi sollala Chanu.... I'm happy........ Magizh said hiding her guilt of lying.

I know you for years Magizh....... Unna pathi neraya teriyum...... Chanakya said.

Illa.... Magizh tried to make him believe she is happy but he didn't accept her lies.

Enaku teriyum Magizh.... Nee happy illanu.... Indrajith unna nalla pathukala nu teriyum...... Nee endha situation la avana kalyanam pannanu teriyum....... Vaanathi aunty sonnaga avanga unna request panna naala thaan kalyanam panni kitta nu teriyum..... Ava....... Chanakya didn't complete but Magizh's words make him stop.

Pudikum Chanu.... Adan kalyanam pannen....... Magizh said with teary eyes.

Chanakya looked into her eyes.... She is saying the truth, he understood.

Inder ah romba pudikum Chanu.... Love Panren Chanu..... Adan kalyanam pannen......... Magizh said wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Love panriya eppo... Epdi Magizh... Avana unaku teriyade....aprom epdi..... Chanakya asked not able to accept the truth because he is jealous of Magizhini's love for Indrajith.