EPISODE -9 " joyful day"

Yes, we have seen and heard. That God has done such a miracle that everyone gets surprised after seeing that and it doesn't matter it's a man or a woman after seeing her , both gets lost in her beauty.

Her black hair, her perfect body structure , her facial features everything is perfect like God created her very patience fully.

After seeing it, I feel that I have seen such a miracle of nature on earth that I can never be satisfied with seeing it.
Once you enter in her aura, you will never want to come out.

A lady is moving inside the company with her beautiful looks and graceful gait.
People were standing inside the company hall and looking her like that they see godess everyone eyes were stuck on that lady.
Everyone was looking at her as if she was an angel, some girls were gossiping about how beautiful she was.

She is wearing a claret red dress with black long coat, her glowing white skin is looking to shinny , wearing this dress she looks exactly like red wine,that everyone wants to drink.
Her magical eyes, luscious lips fit on her face perfectly.

And a girl said " Look dude her beauty is exactly like siren that's why anyone can easily get distracted by her"Then the other girl who was standing next to her said"Yes, like a siren, that's why she wears that revealing dress to seduce our CEO" S...

Then the other girl who was standing next to her said"Yes, like a siren, that's why she wears that revealing dress to seduce our CEO"
She is passing by stops, looks at the girl and walks towards her and stops in front of her and says"Hey little girl, what did you say, huh? I guess you are new here. You don't know about me..? So let me introduce myself, I'm Shin Mi-eun, CEO of Shine Corporation.."When Mi-eun said this girl was shocked , she raised her head and her eyes were wide open in shock..the fear clearly showing in her eyes.
"What happened are you scared girl? Huh? Did you say, i am wearing revealing dress because i want to try to seduce your CEO, right? Did you see your dressing style?"Seeing girl scared face , a devilish smile appeared on her face . That girl looks at herself from top to bottom.

"You are working in this company as an employe not as an employe. Then why are you wearing such a revealing dress, huh? You don't know how to dress up in office, look at your friend, she dresses up very well . And I don't do cheap things like you to attract men. And about your CEO, I didn't do these things to seduce him cause I guess he's already in love with me." Mi-eun confidently said with her deep melodious voice , While walking around her , everyone was listening her but not daring to look up but suddenly the girl brust out in anger and said "Ma'am please don't cross your limits."

"Ahh, If you think I have crossed my limit then you're wrong cause it's not one fourth part of my limit. And yeah i one more thing if i cross my limits you won't be able to stand here." Mi-eun said and walk away from there but that girl looking at her angrily and made fist in anger , her friend placing her hand on her shoulder and saying, "Calm down, Yuna."

" Deji tell her to dress up properly from tomorrow." Mi-eun said without looking back and still walk towards the elevator but , suddenly a girl came from behind and hit her, all the pages of her file flew into the air. When the pages of the file flew into the air, her face was not visible because she was looking away. And the girl is none other than yn.